Anyone run KEM "DPF ON" tunes?

tmillburg

Reaction score
on the race? i think thats plenty, whats the difference in the two tow files?

Translated from Morse Code

F350Power

Reaction score
Just moving off a really bad experience with SCT X3 from IDP Eric. When I tried to return to stock, got error codes and completely shut down my brand new 2012 Ford F-350 SD. Had to have it towed to Ford Dealer. Been down for 8 days now! Hope dealer does not void out my warranty! I am totally screwed. No wheels and no solution from Eric or SCT. They could give a sh!t less! Took 7days for SCT to send me a new tuner and not sure it will do any good. Ford Dealer unable to talk to computer.

My next attempt will be H&S Black Maxx for Stock 6.7. Green card.

Anyone know when they will have them back in stock? Sold out!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
A lot of guys prefer the mini max or the black max, if those available that would be a great option.

F350Power

Reaction score
No more SCT for me

It is official. Unfortunately, when I tried to return my 2012 F350 SD to stock with SCT (IDP Tunes), it fried my PCM! Brand new truck been own or almost 2weeks!

Once bitten, twice shy.

$2,000.00 later (warranty void), I will have PCM replaced and be back to stock again! Happy day?

I really like Mike and think he knows what he is doing with the KEM Tunes on the Mini Max. Had a great phone conversation with him, and after I get through this abortion with SCT, I will try H&S with KEM Tunes.

Caveat Emptor gents! I have been getting the run around for 12days now. No more SCT in my future. No more IDP Tunes. Eric has never even returned my calls. SCT has been a nightmare. Next step may be legal action.

Keep us up to date on the H&S with KEM tunes. Sure looks good so far!

patrickke

Reaction score
It is official. Unfortunately, when I tried to return my 2012 F350 SD to stock with SCT (IDP Tunes), it fried my PCM! Brand new truck been own or almost 2weeks!

Once bitten, twice shy.

$2,000.00 later (warranty void), I will have PCM replaced and be back to stock again! Happy day?

I really like Mike and think he knows what he is doing with the KEM Tunes on the Mini Max. Had a great phone conversation with him, and after I get through this abortion with SCT, I will try H&S with KEM Tunes.

Caveat Emptor gents! I have been getting the run around for 12days now. No more SCT in my future. No more IDP Tunes. Eric has never even returned my calls. SCT has been a nightmare. Next step may be legal action.

Keep us up to date on the H&S with KEM tunes. Sure looks good so far!

Let me know when you want to pull the trigger on the tunes :naughty:

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I read somewhere that with the KEM modified tunes for the H&S minimax you lose the H&S's ability to shift on the fly.

Is this correct? Kem tunes can't shift levels on the fly like a unmod'd minimax can?

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
Sorry may be :eek:fftopic but curious as to if there are any plans for "off road only" tunes?

I may or may not have a 6.7 that I may or may not use only for driving to the mailbox and back and want to do it as fast as possible.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.