anyone see mpd's truck at rudys ?

Jwarren

Reaction score
I don't see how a single s476 could ever make 1290 on fuel. Just not possible IMO.

That truck needs strapped to a loaded mustang or superflow dyno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdgleason

Reaction score
Not that I really want to add more fuel to this sh1t show, but a truck that I was somewhat involved with made 940 on a dynojet here, made 1152 fuel only on that dyno at Rudys last weekend. That dyno is a joke.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
That's a huge difference in power numbers.
wish my truck was done so I could have showed up and strapped it down and got me some crazy numbers brought it home and sold it for big money to a daddys money bro in my area.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

powerstroked08

Reaction score
That's a huge difference in power numbers.
wish my truck was done so I could have showed up and strapped it down and got me some crazy numbers brought it home and sold it for big money to a daddys money bro in my area.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
You can take it down for the fall show! :joy: ill bring the giggle gas! !!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The compressor map doesn't come close to supporting that kind of power...

it does support 950-1000 .. which is pretty standard for almost all the common rail trucks out there. i thought they showed a dyno sheet of 980 already, which seems pretty standard. my 75 makes 930-950 with air to water.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Sweet baby Jesus in a Tuxedo tee shirt I missed a lot...

Read through this and learned how fast 0-Douche is, approximately 3 **** hairs faster than a mustang leaving a car show.

In regards to that Dyno that theses record breaking horse pressures where made on, IT READS HIGHER THAN A GIRRAIFS PUSSY! It was bought used from Fly Performance out of OH. All they did was do dyno events, nothing else. Devin and his partner were a great group of guys to hang with but it was way the fawk off the 2 times it was in MI. One of which my tow pig made 620 or 640 on a GH street Tune. I'll have to find my dyno sheet, I kept it for ****s and giggles, and to scare the clue less dieselerz around my area. And Devin said he regularly saw that out of tuned 6.4Ls which I know is not real life. The American Hogger has been on it as well.

Inline6359

Reaction score
The compressor map doesn't come close to supporting that kind of power...

Based off just the compressor map you can tell this? For the record I don't believe a 476 is going to support the claimed numbers, but I thought you had to look at more then just the map to figure that out? Is there a known lb/min is good for x amount of power?

RSK

Reaction score
a turbo can be pushed off its map and make more power then its designed too... I pushed a stock hx35 on a 12v cummins to 458/1053 uncorrected, at about 50psi of boost. Made 8 pulls on the dyno and the truck was heavily over fueled...egts were sky high back pressure was sky high but it did it and survived for a very short time lmao

Not really very relavant at all but just saying if something is only supposed to have enough air for 1200hp pushing it past its limit on nitrous is possible...once you get out of the compressor map its not nearly as effecient but it still will make power just not as effeciently but who cares if longevity doesn't matter

Last edited:

jcain

Reaction score
It also said my buddy's lly with 60's , twin pumps and a 66vgt made 900hp lol. it's more like a 750hp truck.

Close enough. He better put the truck in a ditch or move the motor to another vehicle so he never has to back it up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.