Ats turbos

Bigsexy

Reaction score
Dang I thought they kept Anthony. I cant run anything that big im limited because I sled pull. Id love to though

OSCS

Reaction score
What's the point of reporting this like its something new? It's been hashed out every time some idiot thinks they found a reason to stir stuff up. Just remember, a half truth is a whole lie.

Becuase it's a pile of horse**** just like ats and their over priced BS products. People don't forget..

Last edited:

RAN '07

Reaction score
Becuase it's a pile of horse**** just like ats and their over priced BS products. People don't forget..

So everyone at ats is a low class sorry individual? Their parts are overpriced BS? Do you have some type of direct personal experience with them that would make you feel so strongly about them?

OSCS

Reaction score
I think we all know what ATS has done/have not done. Have I seen first hand? Yes.. Do I need to sit here and explain It? No.. They have done that on their own. The point of my original post was not to start an argument but mearly bring to light what kind of company they are and arguably still are, If the OP was un aware. Clearly he is aware and doesn't care. To each his own. Derail over.

RAN '07

Reaction score
I think we all know what ATS has done/have not done. Have I seen first hand? Yes.. Do I need to sit here and explain It? No.. They have done that on their own. The point of my original post was not to start an argument but mearly bring to light what kind of company they are and arguably still are, If the OP was un aware. Clearly he is aware and doesn't care. To each his own. Derail over.

Well, I'd like to know. If you like you can send me a pm

Bigsexy

Reaction score
My experiance with ats is, yes a few years back they had some chitty tranny builders and pulled and replaced my fair share of them. Do I run there trannys no, mine was built by me and a buddy. Mpst giys now that I see blowing ats trannys is guys who buy stage 1s for a truck that should have a stage 4. They put out a lot of them and not every companys perfect. Im not defending them. I have seen luck with the cummins guys running the aurors turbos, I was just curious if anyone has ran one on a ford good or bad. Not a whole lot of companys offer a turbo I can run in work stock with a 2.3 limit. So I dont have a lot of options. Ive found a few companys that I can get a tirbo made but they will cost a lot more then I wanna spend.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

You seem to have a lot of dirt on ATS for having only been around a year or two. Impressive

OSCS

Reaction score
You seem to have a lot of dirt on ATS for having only been around a year or two. Impressive

you know what? your right. As far as the world wide web is concerned i have mearly existed for only two years. I will continue to post off of that assumtion.. again, derail over.

RAN '07

Reaction score
wait? you mean to tell me that diesel trucks existed before i joined the boards?

So without you personally having any direct contact or experience with them you think you should post links, and run your mouth about how sorry ATS is!? How do you think that's logical? The letter in that thread link you posted didn't have anyone's HAND WRITTEN signature. You don't know what your buddy, or the person who sold him the Trans discussed, or even if the person who sold your buddy a Trans with less than capable parts in it still works there. If you knew so much about them, you'd know who you were talking too.

RAN '07

Reaction score
you know what? your right. As far as the world wide web is concerned i have mearly existed for only two years. I will continue to post off of that assumtion.. again, derail over.

Don't worry, I've only been around for a couple years myself :toast:

jdgleason

Reaction score
So without you personally having any direct contact or experience with them you think you should post links, and run your mouth about how sorry ATS is!? How do you think that's logical? The letter in that thread link you posted didn't have anyone's HAND WRITTEN signature. You don't know what your buddy, or the person who sold him the Trans discussed, or even if the person who sold your buddy a Trans with less than capable parts in it still works there. If you knew so much about them, you'd know who you were talking too.

Regardless of who you are Mr. Nick, this wouldn't be the first customer ATS has royally pissed off. Having grown up here, I know lots and lots of people who have dealt with them. Some pleased, but seemingly many, many more displeased to the point of taking legal action. This isn't my first rodeo either, and I have had PERSONAL experience with ATS. It was less than professional and in no way positive.

ATS isn't known for their stellar business practices. I know lots of people that used to work for Clint, as well as prior business partners. Maybe you know Bill Swails?

You're right, the EPA thing was years ago, but everyone knows who wrote it, no need for anyone to play dumb. It's over... Shouldn't need to be resurfaced either. If you're helping ATS now, thats cool, I wish you the best. I've been in a similar spot. All I'm saying is that no one should act like ATS's halo doesn't have a flaw or 2.

RAN '07

Reaction score
Regardless of who you are Mr. Nick, this wouldn't be the first customer ATS has royally pissed off. Having grown up here, I know lots and lots of people who have dealt with them. Some pleased, but seemingly many, many more displeased to the point of taking legal action. This isn't my first rodeo either, and I have had PERSONAL experience with ATS. It was less than professional and in no way positive.

ATS isn't known for their stellar business practices. I know lots of people that used to work for Clint, as well as prior business partners. Maybe you know Bill Swails?

You're right, the EPA thing was years ago, but everyone knows who wrote it, no need for anyone to play dumb. It's over... Shouldn't need to be resurfaced either. If you're helping ATS now, thats cool, I wish you the best. I've been in a similar spot. All I'm saying is that no one should act like ATS's halo doesn't have a flaw or 2.

All I can say is that I wasn't around for that. I can only speak for my own actions, and I only speak about what I know to be fact. My experience with them doesn't resemble any of the horror stories I keep hearing in any way, and I'm in Georgia. No big shop is without having angry past customers. Some of them are mad for the wrong reasons, and others have every right to be. The OP asked a simple question, and the best argument I heard was that purple sucks:)

Oh well, the next time I'm out that way, maybe we grab some frosty beverages, and forget about BS. :toast:

Latest posts

Members online