Ats turbos

jdgleason

Reaction score
All I can say is that I wasn't around for that. I can only speak for my own actions, and I only speak about what I know to be fact. My experience with them doesn't resemble any of the horror stories I keep hearing in any way, and I'm in Georgia. No big shop is without having angry past customers. Some of them are mad for the wrong reasons, and others have every right to be. The OP asked a simple question, and the best argument I heard was that purple sucks:)

Oh well, the next time I'm out that way, maybe we grab some frosty beverages, and forget about BS. :toast:

You're certainly right, unfortunately there's always people that don't see eye to eye regardless of the circumstances. I'm a firm believer that there are 2 sides to every story.

Of course! BS is already forgotten, and the first round is on me. That goes for you too Scotty.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
A lot of these things have been said about elite as well but I still use them when I can but being as I domt own a 6.0 or 6.4. I dont buy stuff presonnally from other then tunes usually. I was asking about there turbos nothing else. Odviously none of you have ran them.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I doubt you'll find very many Powerstroke guys who have ran the Aurora chargers. hy pay so much more for the same thing you can get from Irate? Now obviously you're a special case, but that's why not many others have.

Latest posts

Members online