Back in a powerstroke!

Matt_P

Reaction score
Get some saddle soap from an equestrian store or tractor supply...thats basically what that leather is, horse saddle leather
'

I will definitely pick some of that up thanks Josh!

Where are the pics with them wheels and tires!? Nice truck man I love that interior.

Thanks man, Im heading back to Ohio in about a half hour and thats where I left the wheels and tires. Didnt have time to get the leveling kit on before comeing back to chicago for a family reunion so pics will be up soon.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I would not use saddle soap for the KR seats..

The leather on these seats are of high qulity, And it takes a speical seat leather cleaner and condtioner for them...

I am just saying it would not be a good idea. Saddle soap does not have thge stuf in it that is neede in that leather..

Besides do you want to climb out of your pickup and have your jeans and shirt brown on the back??????LOL

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I would not use saddle soap for the KR seats..

The leather on these seats are of high qulity, And it takes a speical seat leather cleaner and condtioner for them...

I am just saying it would not be a good idea. Saddle soap does not have thge stuf in it that is neede in that leather..

Besides do you want to climb out of your pickup and have your jeans and shirt brown on the back??????LOL

ive used it when i worked for a dealer...ive seen some beat up seats come out looking amazing, and i know a few people that use em..their kr seats are always perfect:confused:

Jason

Reaction score
Great looking truck!

I'm scaredto use anything on my leather. 264k miles, I've never put anything on them, I'm just careful not to sit down with sweaty stained, or dirty clothes, and mine are flawless. 1/2" tear on the drivers side seam, but it's been like that for about 100k miles. I see so many that are all torn up, I'll just keep doing what I'm not doing lol.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
ive used it when i worked for a dealer...ive seen some beat up seats come out looking amazing, and i know a few people that use em..their kr seats are always perfect:confused:

If it works then go for it BUT I was told by A personthat does leather seats that you have to use a speical cleaner and conditioner for the KR seat beacause they use true leather that is high qulity...

But if it work go for it..

bad moose

Reaction score
I only use Bick 4 on my seats. You can get it at Sheplers or in other stores like it. It does not leave a residue and conditions the leather well. Other than that go to Ford and get the conditioner that they sell for the KR seats. You have to condition the seats at least once a month. I do mine about twice a month the the hotter months.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Ill have to check these all out!

Little update: I just finished up putting on the leveling kit, wheels and tires so I will have new pictures up shortly!

Tomorrow is a full detail and a couple other small things