Back in a powerstroke!

rc4wd

Reaction score
Sharp looking truck and it look like its in great shape, how many miles are on it? But damn if your trucks don't just keep getting longer and longer lol

Matt_P

Reaction score
well....welcome! get it deleted, studded and tuned then you're good to go!

Thanks! It will be going down to my buddies shop soon to get all that taken care of!

Looks nice Matt, that interior is killer. It will look sick with those rims and tires mounted up.

Thanks Nick! I love these interiors

looks killer matt

Thanks Cory!

Nice Matt! !!

Thanks Gare!

I like the truck,and the interrior.

Running board delete!!!

Thanks man, I cant decide if I want to lose the running boards cause they are so nice!

congrats man!

Thanks!

Nice Matt...Ray has the tails for you whenever you get back to unoh

Thanks man! Im looking forward to getting the tail lights on there

Man that truck is as gay as the driver!!! LOL Glad to see ya made it back bud!!

Haha Thanks Mike!

tumblr_kpdg9zxRNg1qzma4ho1_400.gif

Thanks!

:whs: What are your plans for it man? Congrats on the new ride!

Thanks man! Plans so far are the leveling kit, wheels and tires, clear 05 headlights, Chrome XLT grille, Chrome 05 bumper with tan top pad, 08 tails, thinking about 08 tailgate eventually.

Im installing my double din and sound system today, got the 5" exhaust and afe intake. Soon will be studs, egr delete, new oil cooler, tunes, intake elbow.

Clear mirror lights and 3rd brake light and after that Im not sure!

Sweet!!!!

Those KR are sweet pickups!!!

Now for elite....................

Thanks man!

Nice man..that rig is in great shape. Be sure to get some pics up with the new rims and meat!

Thanks, yeah its in real good shape, Ill be sure to get pics up next week with the new wheels and tires.

sweet truck congrats

Thank you!

looks good.....congrats

Thanks Shone!

Very nice! Time for tuned delete and studs!

Thanks, thats coming soon.

Looks good

Thanks

Looks great Matt

Thanks Dave!

Sharp looking truck and it look like its in great shape, how many miles are on it? But damn if your trucks don't just keep getting longer and longer lol

Thanks man! Its got 175,000 on it and never had a mechanical issue, and this is definitely the longest truck Ive owned!

60POWERSTROKE73

Reaction score
:drool:
I would have loved to find an 03 6.0 King Ranch! Especially a white with tan cc lb FX4. Lucky you! Nice truck!!!

David S.

Reaction score
how much you end up selling the fummins for?

goodluck with the 6.0 bud! looks good

K_Hood

Reaction score
Man that interior is flawless for not only a King Ranch but a truck with that mileage in general.

Terrific find man! I can't wait to see the new tires and wheels put on it. Going to look killer!

zabeard

Reaction score
So since you have owned all 3 powerstrokes which is your favorite?

You 08 was so dang clean tho, makes me sad :(

This one will treat you right! Cant wait to see the changes.

jdc753

Reaction score
welcome to the school bus club, and 6leaker club lol. Truck looks great for sure and I know its only gonna get better seeing all the past trucks you've had have been done up very nicely.

Looks like they really took good care of that leather too, I've seen too many king ranches that just look like crap if the leather isn't cared for.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Man that interior is flawless for not only a King Ranch but a truck with that mileage in general.

Terrific find man! I can't wait to see the new tires and wheels put on it. Going to look killer!

Thanks man! Yeah the interior is in awesome shape. Ill have to see if there is some special cleaner for king ranch leather so I can keep them looking this good

Damn thats a long ass truck!

yes it is!

So since you have owned all 3 powerstrokes which is your favorite?

You 08 was so dang clean tho, makes me sad :(

This one will treat you right! Cant wait to see the changes.

Thanks, Umm I havent really had this one long enough to compare to the other 2. Obviously power wise the 6.4 was the best but I really like the 6.0 actually so Ill just have to see how it does over time.

And believe me I would love to have the 6.4 back, that was my favorite truck Ive ever owned.

welcome to the school bus club, and 6leaker club lol. Truck looks great for sure and I know its only gonna get better seeing all the past trucks you've had have been done up very nicely.

Looks like they really took good care of that leather too, I've seen too many king ranches that just look like crap if the leather isn't cared for.

Haha thanks! Im hoping it will end up looking good!

Matt_P

Reaction score
is it tuned yet matt or what? lol

looks way nice buddy

haha not yet, gonna wait to do studs and egr delete before I tune it so for now its just intake and exhaust.

And thanks! I got my double din and sound system all put in and when I get back to ohio tomorrow Ill do leveling kit and wheels and tires. I may throw the 05 headlights in with the old front end for now too until I find an 05 bumper since I still got the header panel I trimmed up for 05 lights from the fummins.

Well looks good, congrats.

Thanks!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Thanks man! Yeah the interior is in awesome shape. Ill have to see if there is some special cleaner for king ranch leather so I can keep them looking this good

Get some saddle soap from an equestrian store or tractor supply...thats basically what that leather is, horse saddle leather

Members online

No members online now.