Banks six gun

Powerstroke127

Reaction score
Whats everyones opinion of the tuner with speedloader. My friends selling his and i want to see if its worth it or not

Twan

Reaction score
I ran the banks for awhile, the sct is nicer for driven, towing. The trany tuning is really nice. The banks is harder on the head bolts too. lol!

Twan

Reaction score
They seem to be harder on head bolts, they run more boost, than custom tunes, egts are they same. Trany runs hotter, I seem a 10-20* higher with banks. Banks was smoker.

superdutyman97

Reaction score
My dad had a 6 gun on both of his 6.0s and he's since went to sct with innovative and then made the switch to gearhead after he had studs and injectors done. No comparison on tranny tuning, and lack thereof. Less smoke and better performance all around. My 6.0 is unstudded with a srl tune from Matt @ gearhead and it's awesome. You can set yourself up with a tuner and good custom tunes for not a whole lot more than what you'd spend on the banks. There's also no real proof, but we think it may have actually a lot to do with the headgaskets making an early exit in his 04.

Latest posts

Members online