Berman's 7.3 build

morepower02

Reaction score
Picture life before Facebook, twitter, instagram and the like. All we had was a forum and a common bond.

Jason

Reaction score
He could get away with lack of go fast purchases..if he made this thread what it should truly be. If it was my truck (which...it's not), a REBUILD thread. Replace, rebuild every piece of the puzzle. It could come out bone azz stock, factory fresh, and i'd read it, and give it a 5 star rating. It would be progress, the broke crap would be fixed, and it would be de-bermanized.

dsberman94

Reaction score
He could get away with lack of go fast purchases..if he made this thread what it should truly be. If it was my truck (which...it's not), a REBUILD thread. Replace, rebuild every piece of the puzzle. It could come out bone azz stock, factory fresh, and i'd read it, and give it a 5 star rating. It would be progress, the broke crap would be fixed, and it would be de-bermanized.

I'm working on getting a new motor. Cracked cam, bent flywheel to start fresh with. Truck also has a built trans.

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score

That kid, renegade 7.3 has an old clapped out 7.3 and he's slowly replacing everything. Posted a writeup on replacing all the brake lines and other non fun stuff. Asked for help and then showed how he applied the help in addition to the knowledge he already had. Truck isn't done, isn't a show truck, and yet it might be theeee most positive progress thread EVER!

It's all in the approach. Some guys join, say hi, and then start talking shti out their azz.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I want to clear something up. The last time I bought something not to actually fix this truck or make it better was a friggin steering wheel cover back in December, and that was even a huge improvement on what the steering wheel looked like. Since this thread was started I lost one job, got lied to at another and ended up quitting, finally I found a good one and I'm now into the time of the year when I'm doubling my income every week so I can start getting this thing back to the way it should be. I've already put parts on this thing this year for what I could afford while in school. Now that school is out I'm making a hell of a lot more for the next 4 months. This will be back to the right way by august.

I don't really care what anyone thinks of what I do. You guys seem to care a hell of a lot more about the rusty wheel wells than I do, which is really sad. And there's no point on fixing it while I still live up here with plans to move south. I'll pick up a bed for under a grand with tailgate and lights when I move. You all seem to be a hell of a lot more worried about what I out on my truck than I am. I haven't paid for any of the cosmetic chit like the stacks or the vinyl.

Again, I don't care what anyone on this website thinks about what I do to my truck. I use the site to get and give information. I don't pull it out of thin air. Any information I give was obtained through experience. So judge me all you want. I really don't give a chit.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Explains a lot....Probably have Dewalt stickers on it in two more years LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
So. I can still make fun of you...

How's about a little guy peeing on the Chevy emblem?

uw mitch

Reaction score
Trade school for carpentry.

Can I jump in on being a dick? Okay cool. Maybe once you finish school, and replace that rusty bed, you can build yourself a garage or a carport so the next bed doesn't turn into truck-cancer :) :biggun:

~Mitch

dsberman94

Reaction score
Can I jump in on being a dick? Okay cool. Maybe once you finish school, and replace that rusty bed, you can build yourself a garage or a carport so the next bed doesn't turn into truck-cancer :) :biggun:

~Mitch

It's not sitting outside that does it. It's the salty roads for the winter. That's why southern trucks don't rust out like our do up here. Plan is to graduate and move south, get a new bed when I live down there.

sootie

Reaction score
I don't really care what anyone thinks of what I do. ...

Again, I don't care what anyone on this website thinks about what I do to my truck. I use the site to get and give information. I don't pull it out of thin air. Any information I give was obtained through experience. So judge me all you want. I really don't give a chit.

quoted for irony....

i have nothing against you but you say a whole lot of things that are suppositions, hearsay and internet myths...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I wish I wasn't so late to the party on this one, BUT, I usually just ignore this thread when I see it pop up because I know just how retarded it is. Thanks all for the great laughs on the past few pages LOL LOL