Best Custom Tunes

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I really like how loud it is with no muffler. It just screams move, but if you're not full throttle it's not bad at all. Deleted has been great as far as mpg as well. Now with the updated PIP tunes the truck is perfect

tnovoad

Reaction score
Maryland does tune on SCT they quoted me $399 for the tunes.

I purchased a livewire ts with PIP tune, egr delete, 5" flopro, and a no limit intake. My question for those running PIP tunes are your tunes smokey? The truck seems to run great I have about 300 miles on it since the deletes (I have not gotten around to deleteing the egr yet) but to me the truck smokes a little more that I expected coming with custom tunes. Granite I am running the "extreme" tune and have not tried any of the other tunes. I see about 25psi max boost running this tune. Even under WOT the truck smokes heavily. My duramax with EFI tunes from Kory Willis on the max effort tune hardly smokes. Is this normal? I have yet to contact Mike at punch, maybe I can ask him to clean up the tunes a tad bit. Overall I am happy with the tunes and the power of the truck. Shifting seems to be great, I did have a few flare ups after installing.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

I purchased a livewire ts with PIP tune, egr delete, 5" flopro, and a no limit intake. My question for those running PIP tunes are your tunes smokey? The truck seems to run great I have about 300 miles on it since the deletes (I have not gotten around to deleteing the egr yet) but to me the truck smokes a little more that I expected coming with custom tunes. Granite I am running the "extreme" tune and have not tried any of the other tunes. I see about 25psi max boost running this tune. Even under WOT the truck smokes heavily. My duramax with EFI tunes from Kory Willis on the max effort tune hardly smokes. Is this normal? I have yet to contact Mike at punch, maybe I can ask him to clean up the tunes a tad bit. Overall I am happy with the tunes and the power of the truck. Shifting seems to be great, I did have a few flare ups after installing.

I wonder if MPD tunes on SCT for 6.4s?

20156point7

Reaction score

Yea mine are smokey too but I don't really care I can drive it 90 percent of the time with zero smoke just keep your foot out of it in traffic

tnovoad

Reaction score
Good to hear. I'll just leave it alone. Like 20156point7 said I can drive it 90% of time with zero smoke, it was just when I really would get on it or at about 75% throttle it would start smoking. Thank you all for the help!

Latest posts

Members online