Best pads and rotors for 2013 f250

Welderup

Reaction score
What are some of the best pads and rotors I can get on my 2013 f250. I was looking at ebc pads but can't seem to find the rotors. Truck does some heavy towing every once in a while. Any input is appreciated.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
What are some of the best pads and rotors I can get on my 2013 f250. I was looking at ebc pads but can't seem to find the rotors. Truck does some heavy towing every once in a while. Any input is appreciated.

I'm running Stoptech Slotted rotors with Hawk pads. They have been good to me and I've had to hit the brakes pretty damn hard a couple times. Check AutoAnything they should have EBC pads and rotors.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have EBC pads on mine and they work well, still wish they dusted a little less but they are better than factory. One day i guess ill have to put new rotors on my truck and some different pads as well. I have worked out the pads plenty with loads that were much to heavy for the truck, seemed to hold pretty well.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I have EBC pads on mine and they work well, still wish they dusted a little less but they are better than factory. One day i guess ill have to put new rotors on my truck and some different pads as well. I have worked out the pads plenty with loads that were much to heavy for the truck, seemed to hold pretty well.

My HAWK pads hardly dust at all. Might be worth a shot if you wanna try something different.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
My HAWK pads hardly dust at all. Might be worth a shot if you wanna try something different.

Just placed a order for Hawk pads and rotors for my wife's edge if I like them Ill get them next for my truck too. Thats good to hear about the low dust though, since auto anything had a 20% off for the pads and rotors together. :thumbup:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Just placed a order for Hawk pads and rotors for my wife's edge if I like them Ill get them next for my truck too. Thats good to hear about the low dust though, since auto anything had a 20% off for the pads and rotors together. :thumbup:
Good deal man.

Welderup

Reaction score
The problem I am running into is the brakes on the 13's and up are larger than the 11-12 trucks and most of what I find is for the 12 and below years.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The problem I am running into is the brakes on the 13's and up are larger than the 11-12 trucks and most of what I find is for the 12 and below years.
i thought they where all the same size?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
any idea if the 13+ is a direct fit upgrade for the 11-12s? obviously the caliper rotor and pads would all have to be changed but i would assume that if the axles are the same then the bolt location should still be the same i would think.....

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

JRLott

Reaction score
any idea if the 13+ is a direct fit upgrade for the 11-12s? obviously the caliper rotor and pads would all have to be changed but i would assume that if the axles are the same then the bolt location should still be the same i would think.....

Seems there was a thread on it by CMX or someone living in NY...

According to Wiki, it is the 15+
The F-250 and F-350 (SRW & DRW) have 13.66 inch front brakes and 13.39 inch rear brakes. The 2015-2016 F-250 and F-350 have 14.29 inch vented disc brakes on the front and rear axles as an improvement made for these model years.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
There is a whole thread on this in the 6.7 section somewhere. The whole knuckle needs to be changed out up front.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
2013 front brakes on my 2011. Knuckles, pads, rotors, hoses, brackets and calipers; front upgraded only, rear system not installed yet. Got it all for good deal from Brit @ Sunrise Ford!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.