Best place to get a 4" turbo back exhaust?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
MBRP= paying for a name...

I've installed about 4-5 Diamond eye systems and they all drop right in...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Amazon is not a site sponsor, and amazon can not give you any tech support.

I think you'll have a hard time beating the ones I listed.

Whats your website?

Only time one should ever mention a non sponsor site is when none of the sponsors have the parts listed on their websites...

live life full throttle

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
MBRP= paying for a name...

I've installed about 4-5 Diamond eye systems and they all drop right in...

Have you shopped what we have them for? And there is a quality difference not sure how many you have installed nor for anything other than one type if truck but trust me there is a difference.

Whats your website?

Only time one should ever mention a non sponsor site is when none of the sponsors have the parts listed on their websites...

live life full throttle

www.performancetruckproducts.com also posted direct links earlier.

Thanks

njjeep

Reaction score
5" flo-pro is what I have it fit great and has the band clamps which are a lot nicer they don't crimp the pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluedge8

Reaction score
Damn, you guys just reminded me I need an exh system, I bought my first system from PTP years ago and was very happy with them, and they had the best price by a long shot!

Diesel23

Reaction score
Damn, you guys just reminded me I need an exh system, I bought my first system from PTP years ago and was very happy with them, and they had the best price by a long shot!

Same here!! Just made another purchase from PTP and hands down cheapest (i did see a few places say within a few dollars but SCREW that its just not worth the gamble, go with a proven site sponsor) and fastest delivery by far ( literally less the 43 hours from ordering till it hit my doorstep!!) , I purchased a Diamond Eye, but this is going in am obs I've heard they fit better on these, but my 08 has Flo pro (purchased from ptp) which was easy to install and fitment was great
just my 2 cents.

bruce

Reaction score
I buy stainless band clamps of eBay for 5 bucks a piece. I don't see anyone beating ptp's price though

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I bought the MBRP system on my truck now, 9 years or so ago from Nate... Back when he still answered the phone when you called... LOL

bluedge8

Reaction score
I bought the MBRP system on my truck now, 9 years or so ago from Nate... Back when he still answered the phone when you called... LOL

I bought mine from Nate, right after he moved from MN to TX! and he answered the phone then too,,,, LOL

Latest posts

Members online