Best place to get a 4" turbo back exhaust?

HVFC6040

Reaction score
I will hijack.

First don't bother with jap, waste of time.

Seabee, I am looking for JUST the splitter piece that bolts in directly behind the muffler on a dual kit. Any way y'all can get just that piece? I was told it was cheaper to buy the whole dual exhaust system than to just buy that piece LOL

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I will hijack.

First don't bother with jap, waste of time.

Seabee, I am looking for JUST the splitter piece that bolts in directly behind the muffler on a dual kit. Any way y'all can get just that piece? I was told it was cheaper to buy the whole dual exhaust system than to just buy that piece LOL

In most cases it is, when we order the pieces the price difference is negligible at best. Some times there isn't even 10.00 difference.

HVFC6040

Reaction score
Guess I will fab one then. That's crazy that something that will cost me $40 in parts costs $250-300.

I tried to order an exhaust from your site, but the coupon code option never came up. At what part of the check out process should it appear?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Guess I will fab one then. That's crazy that something that will cost me $40 in parts costs $250-300.

I tried to order an exhaust from your site, but the coupon code option never came up. At what part of the check out process should it appear?

You have to put your email in and then it will send you an email will all the active coupons.

HVFC6040

Reaction score
Right, i got that...but where do I actually put the coupon code in at? There was never an option throughout the check out process

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Right, i got that...but where do I actually put the coupon code in at? There was never an option throughout the check out process

When you click go to cart after clicking the add to cart button, under the item there is a field that says "discount code". Thats where you put the code, then to the right of that there is a button that says "must click here to apply code". Then it applies the discount.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Cant speak to magna flow or mbrp kits I.have installed turbo back 4"kits from flowpro and diamond eye. thought both were clean and simple installs. What makes the others fit 100% better?

Same here installed diamond eye and the fit was clean. I think because they come in more pieces and you can adjust for good fittment.

Latest posts

Members online