best tune for mileage

oxcobra

Reaction score
I have a deleted 2015 f250 and was wondering what's the best tune for mileage? Would it be turned all the way up. I have pip and idp tunes. What's everyone else using and getting?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
If you have a heavy foot and beat on it everyday yes.

Light foot and just to cruise around no.

Your right foot determines the outcome.

you do listen , and listen well !

like he said , expect out of your truck what you ask of it. so dont drive like me.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
granted mine is a 12, i do a lot of freeway driving and the same route to and from central michigan to buffalo/syracuse ny and in my pip extreme tune, driving the speed limit, i stay around mid teens.. my street tune gets the best driving the speed limit and its usually 20+ mpg.. hell, even with the cruise set at 80-85 mph i get 18ish....

live life full throttle

cousincleatus

Reaction score
I've run my 13 with mini max hot tune from day one almost 30,000 miles average fuel mileage around 18. Like said before just a light right foot. Which is easier said than done .

benalmaraz94

Reaction score
I just put on a livewire monitor with looney tunes performance tune from 1st Quick Tricks on my 2008 f250 . I went from 12 mpg to 20.3 mpg on the highway and about 18 mpg in town. BTW does anybody know how much hp increase I'm possibly getting with egr and dpf delete with a turbo back 4 inch exhaust? And yes it's hard to keep my foot of the pedal!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

cousincleatus

Reaction score
I've run my 13 with mini max hot tune from day one almost 30,000 miles average fuel mileage around 18. Like said before just a light right foot. Which is easier said than done .

Latest posts

Members online