• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BFH turbo

pontiacross

Reaction score
I have a 80/88 BFH turbo sale. for those that don't know this is a s400 turbo with a H2e exhaust housing so it will fit on the hypermax mounting kit. turbo also comes with a 66mm compressor housing to make it legal for 2.6 pulling class. $900 OBO

pontiacross

Reaction score
yes it is non protrusion, I had a protrusion wheel and cover but already sold that

pontiacross

Reaction score
the turbo is out at our shop, I'll try to figure out what size it is when I'm out there this weekend

pontiacross

Reaction score
All of the numbers have been ground off the housings so I am not sure exactly what size they are. but I do know we put a little tighter exhaust housing on then they normally run to keep it spooled with the 2.6 housing on. but I ran a boost and drive pressure gauge and even with the 80mm cover on drive pressure was pretty close to boost, maybe 10psi over at peak

pontiacross

Reaction score
turbo1.jpg
turbo2.jpg
turbo3.jpg

pontiacross

Reaction score
I don't think it would be too bad with those injectors but I can't guarantee it because I always ran bigger ones with it

the tighter exhaust housing helps, but its not a low rpm turbo for any set of injectors.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I don't think it would be too bad with those injectors but I can't guarantee it because I always ran bigger ones with it

the tighter exhaust housing helps, but its not a low rpm turbo for any set of injectors.

How far down could you lug the lone stroke before snuffing it out?

live life full throttle

pontiacross

Reaction score
I don't think I ever snuffed it out with this set up if everything was working right, but I ran 3500 to 4000 rpms down the track and it might pull down to 3000 at the end. I did break a rocker arm or 2 and it would snuff it out if I was running on 7 cylinders but that's a different story LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I don't think I ever snuffed it out with this set up if everything was working right, but I ran 3500 to 4000 rpms down the track and it might pull down to 3000 at the end. I did break a rocker arm or 2 and it would snuff it out if I was running on 7 cylinders but that's a different story LOL

Holy chit! Thats also with extensive porting and cam right?

7 cylinders my hinder it a bit lol..

live life full throttle

pontiacross

Reaction score
stock heads, stock cam, stock rockers, smith brothers push rods, comp 910 valve springs shimmed (had to had a few more shims when I started breaking rockers) and stock bottom end.

it took about 3 days on an engine dyno at swamps to make it happy at 4k
dyno15.jpg

dyno25.jpg

dyno35.jpg

a little hard to read but peak power was at 4100 rpm I had runs with more power but this was the best over all power and rpm. power was probably down a little because it was 20+_ runs into the day. If I remember right john was letting out at 2400 rpm to save the bottom end and it was still on top of the turbo there

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
stock heads, stock cam, stock rockers, smith brothers push rods, comp 910 valve springs shimmed (had to had a few more shims when I started breaking rockers) and stock bottom end.

it took about 3 days on an engine dyno at swamps to make it happy at 4k
dyno15.jpg

dyno25.jpg

dyno35.jpg

a little hard to read but peak power was at 4100 rpm I had runs with more power but this was the best over all power and rpm. power was probably down a little because it was 20+_ runs into the day. If I remember right john was letting out at 2400 rpm to save the bottom end and it was still on top of the turbo there

Holy ***in sh!t!!!!! I thought all that was with porting and cam. Dam thats amazing! How much of a improvement would it have been with port and cam work?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online