Blown turbo

Six7

Reaction score
Turbo just blew... What now? I have H&S mini maxx race tuner, S&B air intake and 5" straight pipe. What turbo do I buy? Not trying to have a race truck just need a good reliable turbo

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Turbo just blew... What now? I have H&S mini maxx race tuner, S&B air intake and 5" straight pipe. What turbo do I buy? Not trying to have a race truck just need a good reliable turbo

Find a stock one until H&S releases there kit.

sootie

Reaction score
hit up Morgan @ Midwest diesel

he is Sledpull on here 217-691-1909

TripleE44

Reaction score
Seems like there should be a direct drop in replacement by now that wouldn't be that much more expensive than the stock turbo...

Six7

Reaction score
117k miles, stock turbo was replaced at 90k. And ya that's what I was thinking TripleE44. Midwest diesel doesn't have a kit out yet

TripleE44

Reaction score
117k miles, stock turbo was replaced at 90k. And ya that's what I was thinking TripleE44. Midwest diesel doesn't have a kit out yet

Seems like the companies are goin after power adding ones, and neglecting the people that just want somethin more reliable and not necessarily more power or anything.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
if you dont want a stocker, there really isnt a replacement kit out there other than going full on replacement. Or you can always wait until the '15's are released and pick up the updated version. Were trying just to keep up with orders for our turbo kits, most people dont want to spend the money on the stocker every 20k miles.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
if you dont want a stocker, there really isnt a replacement kit out there other than going full on replacement. Or you can always wait until the '15's are released and pick up the updated version. Were trying just to keep up with orders for our turbo kits, most people dont want to spend the money on the stocker every 20k miles.

i didnt wanna spend money on a stocker, ever. i'm pissed you made me wait 3000 miles. punk.

Duckdawg

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm thinking about buying one just to keep handy in case my stocker blows

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm thinking about buying one just to keep handy in case my stocker blows

i gained 75 horse with a cast 63 and elite ported intake manifolds. spool is instant and the truck is strong. my sotp feel would say 510-525.

Reaction score
eha3yhed.jpg

Soon there will be another option. Just can't get it manufactured fast enough.

Base kit will be made with the mindset of being more "average joe" and it will go up from there like ss hot pipe, billet turbo options, wastegates, billet manifolds etc....

My 6.7 has been very impressive to me for being stock fuel with a 66mm.

Duckdawg

Reaction score
That's more like what I want I think, not lookin for huge power just reliability and a couple extra hp

Latest posts

Members online