Bought a 6.4 coming from a 6.0

johnp115

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! How do you like it compared to your 6.0??

Thank you! I don't have any regrets with selling my 6.0 and getting this 6.4. The ride is much nicer, steering is tight, way more power than I would have had with my 6.0,better mpgs and it'is a lariat so having all the nice features is great.

Tim1216

Reaction score
Thank you! I don't have any regrets with selling my 6.0 and getting this 6.4. The ride is much nicer, steering is tight, way more power than I would have had with my 6.0,better mpgs and it'is a lariat so having all the nice features is great.

Nice, glad you're happy! I just got my 6.0 a few months ago, but have been debating getting into a 6.4. I do love it and the straight pipe sounds awesome, but 6.4s make way more power and much nicer IMO

johnp115

Reaction score
I like the interior a lot better too. Can't get over the spud of a 6.0 I miss it terribly. But it all comes down to if you can find the right truck. I feel pretty lucky with my find, if your 6.0 treats ya good and you're just looking to do a couple mods that's prolly the better route. Some of the 6.4's can be pretty costly. I pray I never experience that.

johnp115

Reaction score
Ran it friday night at the track.
It ran a 12.93 1/4 mile at 104.01 MPH on Gearhead race tune.
Pretty happy with that run considering i was a dip$hit and forgot to drop my tire pressure. Ran at 60 psi.. i know better than that. And i got a little too excited and left at around 2000 rpms. It hopped bad off the line. Gonna go back eventually and run it one more time and shoot for a 12.5-12.7!

Tim1216

Reaction score
Ran it friday night at the track.
It ran a 12.93 1/4 mile at 104.01 MPH on Gearhead race tune.
Pretty happy with that run considering i was a dip$hit and forgot to drop my tire pressure. Ran at 60 psi.. i know better than that. And i got a little too excited and left at around 2000 rpms. It hopped bad off the line. Gonna go back eventually and run it one more time and shoot for a 12.5-12.7!

Yea I seen your video on Instagram. Looked good buddy! Great results

Latest posts

Members online