Broke the BTS last night..

indyF-350psd

Reaction score
Indy do you have a BTS? If so what did brian do?

yes i have one.....brian sent me a new converter.....if youre in gear and its like its in neutral and sounds like a supercharger under the hood thats what happened....he also sent me a 5 gal bucket of trans fluid to change it all out......

DocBar

Reaction score
You don't buy a BTS transmission as much as you buy a BTS warranty. Brian seems to get pissed when one of his tranny's breaks. I hope I got one of the good TC batches, but I know I have a BTS warranty if I didn't. Downtime sucks, but knowing the warranty is good is golden. Ask me how I feel about an ATS transmission and/or their "warranty".

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Yeah... Argued with ATS for a couple months about their warranty once. Run around experts.

Who new that one letter (B) could make so much difference.

bbbxcursion

Reaction score
I purchased the trans in 07 and it survived 2 blown up 7.3's. He's been real good to me with anything I've ever needed. Great guy on the phone too

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
Well I got the trans out. It's not the input shaft and the torque converter hub looks perfect from what I can see. My transfer case spins fine. I started the truck with the tcase off and put it in gear while looking under there... Output shaft didn't even do anything. I spun it back and forth by hand. Man I'm screwed right now for a ride

old man dave

Reaction score
Ask Brian how much it would cost for a complete update to current specs. He quoted me a really low 3 digit number and a new TC for free for my 2003 model trans.

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
I did, the splines looked pretty good and it was a bich to turn but it did with out any noises. I gone done broke something good

bad12jr

Reaction score
If your gonna do it, do it right. Dad always told me go big or go home. Hopefully Brian can figure her out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
yeah that's why I bought the trans, years of reviews before I swapped out the 5 speed for the right trans. waiting to get ahold of brian now, hopfully I can swing the money for a refresh after shipping this damn thing there..

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
ok I just got off the phone with him, they are sending me a case to pick it up in and we can go from there. He couldn't give me a price on the phone but I think we are going with a refresh for the new power. Hes hell bent on my setup making 650-700HP which I think is a long shot lol guess ill keep you guys updated

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
BTS is busy with orders until the first week of january with the posability of getting my trans fixed somewhere in between...oh dear lord. im litterally going to have to buy another vehichle from the down time

Latest posts

Members online