BS or No? Mini Maxx for 2015?

RNally

Reaction score
Seen earlier today that "facebook's own" Bens Diesel has released Mini Maxx units for 2015 trucks. Was wondering how it is that they were able to get their hands on something like this when it hasn't been released anywhere else, or if its a hoax to get money from the facebook crowd. Anyone else see this too?

Last edited:

getstroked27

Reaction score
word on the street it is a hacked bully dog with "apex tuning", but thats just what i have heard from people that usually are not wrong.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
it's a canned year classification covering 6.7's... so the X4's they have advertised in the same statement are covered by that year spread

but not the H&S

getstroked27

Reaction score
Nobody is "letting" him do anything. technically that apex software was never meant to hit the public, but someone somewhere disregarded that and found a way to extract the files and get them on a bully dog anyway.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody is "letting" him do anything. technically that apex software was never meant to hit the public, but someone somewhere disregarded that and found a way to extract the files and get them on a bully dog anyway.

thats because he is a turd. that being said it is NOT switch on the fly . and IS a hacked bully dog .

getstroked27

Reaction score
and i know exactly who he is getting them from ;) i was right. its hacked apex software on a hacked bully dog being sold by a hack of a person.

RNally

Reaction score
and i know exactly who he is getting them from ;) i was right. its hacked apex software on a hacked bully dog being sold by a hack of a person.

Well they finally just got busted on one of the pages for selling hacked products. Crazy how many clueless phucks try to back them :doh:

RNally

Reaction score
looks like a certain group of fish that swim together. go figure.

It's amazing how the couple of them tried to back one another and say how legit this programmer was when initially advertised, and now that they're called out not a single one of them has said a word. Only ones backing them are their 18 year old fans

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Is this all taking place on FB lol? I asked him on Instagram about them just to see what his response is. It's sad that people sell stuff like that, Because there are lots of people that like to mod trucks that don't read the forums and could get screwed over by taking someone's word! All because he said " You have my word on it" lol.

Charles

Captaincworley

Reaction score
This was the Response I got back. I went along with his reply to see what else he says!

DE8D05FC-FDF7-4775-A583-D88CD8FF397D.png

Charles

RNally

Reaction score
Is this all taking place on FB lol? I asked him on Instagram about them just to see what his response is. It's sad that people sell stuff like that, Because there are lots of people that like to mod trucks that don't read the forums and could get screwed over by taking someone's word! All because he said " You have my word on it" lol.

Charles

Yes sir all on the 6.7 FB page lol. Now these idiots are trying to say what he did was no different than writing custom tunes on an SCT... :morons:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
We've gotten a few calls asking if we can get these particular "H&S units"....a couple asking for support because their truck wont start. I simply explained that H&S doesn't make these and they are not legit H&S units. I said for support, to contact who you purchased it from^. He said they didn't answer their phone........soooo...why are you calling us? LOL

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
We've gotten a few calls asking if we can get these particular "H&S units"....a couple asking for support because their truck wont start. I simply explained that H&S doesn't make these and they are not legit H&S units. I said for support, to contact who you purchased it from^. He said they didn't answer their phone........soooo...why are you calling us? LOL

Dude every freaking day I get at least 3-4 of those, I think they just call anyone until they get somebody.

Latest posts

Members online