BS or No? Mini Maxx for 2015?

Reaction score
Yeah not a chance of that working. You can bench flash it but you will have all kinds of pissed of modules that won't work with the pcm anymore. Plus the 14 pcm doesn't allow for certain functions the 15 pcm will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
The pin-out is different for 13/14 and 15/16

not very... we're going to put a 14PCM on a 15. Only have to add one wire to the 15 harness. exhaust brake won't work, but it sounds like it doesn't work very well anyhow :)

PCM's for these trucks are cheap enough, it doesn't make sense to try to put the wrong calibration on a 15 PCM. The pin-out is different, and you could burn something up internally. Easier to just start with the correct PCM for the desired calibration and put the correct VIN on it

08twinturbo

Reaction score
I'll chime in in as well since I was hung up in receiving a order of hacked h&s that were advertised as new and had to go through credit card company to get a credit even after tuners were returned. Now I only deal with straight up people like Mike/ no limit or aaron at rudys. I advise anyone else to do the same and get what you pay for.

Latest posts

Members online