BTS??

Homesteader

Reaction score
How do I get ahold of Brian? I emailed a few times about a month ago and no response. I called again last Thursday and talked to a gal Tina and she said she will have him call back but still no call yet. I know he is very busy but is it common for him not to call back? I have a few questions I would like to talked to him about.

Thanks

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
I haven't had any trouble emailing, calling though, like Ken said, right after they open has worked best for me.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Tried again today and talked to Tina ,she said she will have Brian call me back and again never happened.

Grizzdog

Reaction score
I would just try calling again he's a busy guy. He talked my ear off for an hour after i called so its nit that he doesnt want to talk he is just that busy

Homesteader

Reaction score
Yep I know he is busy. I'll try again . I tried a couple of times by email and about 4 times on phone and no return. I'm bound to get him soon. I could call the other guy.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Twisted?

They build a good trans, if they're close to you, might be a better option.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
You could also just contact me..we handle everything and have the best droped shiped price on a BTS. if I can help please PM me.

Cary

OSCS

Reaction score
Same here I tried getting in touch with him for the better part of a week with no response I gave up lol

OSCS

Reaction score
I was calling about a used one he had lying around but never got in touch to talk about it

Latest posts

Members online