BTS??

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Where are you located? BTS would be my first choice, unless one of the other two were right around the corner.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Where are you located? BTS would be my first choice, unless one of the other two were right around the corner.

I'm in HI. My first choice is a BTS also. I just can believe they haven't responded to any of my messages email or phone!

ytee

Reaction score
Brian is a little hard to get in touch with but I GUARANTEE you he is well worth the effort!!!!!

Chris

neverkickn

Reaction score
You think Brian is hard to get ahold of, try getting in touch with CaleLOL

ytee

Reaction score
I would try calling Brian at around 8:00-9:00 in the morning.

Chris

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
I've offered to help you get a BTS and have talked to Brian about this..somethings wrong, as he hasn't gotten a single message..and he's just not that hard to get a hold of...

Fl Stroker

Reaction score
I agree. I have called him 3 times in the last 2 weeks with no isssues. He'll he talked my ear off.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Tell Tina you are ready to purchase a trans and you need to talk to Brian. Also try late in the evening before they close.

Homesteader

Reaction score
I've offered to help you get a BTS and have talked to Brian about this..somethings wrong, as he hasn't gotten a single message..and he's just not that hard to get a hold of...

Cary yes something is deffinetly wrong here. For some reason he is not getting my messages. I left messages with Tina,voice mail,email,called when everyone suggested . Thanks for your offer to help. I would like to talk to him about some technical questions and suggestions .

Latest posts

Members online