Build: Project Pointless..

dirk0

Reaction score
Water cooled center section

Yes sir.

More pics to come. Parts are flying in...

But there is now a serious issue. I will not make the race. I will be possibly putting down my Great Dane by the end of the weekend. All work has stopped. I already spoke with Randall and we've made plans to meet at the track once both builds are done. Last night and today have been pretty rough on me and my wife. Duchess was our first pup after we got married in 2002 once the house was built. She's my baby, but this is hitting my wife just as hard. Regardless of whatever brave face I put on, I just feel a piece of me broken now.

Truck will be ready early to mid August...

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Yes sir.

But there is now a serious issue. I will not make the race. I will be possibly putting down my Great Dane by the end of the weekend. All work has stopped. I already spoke with Randall and we've made plans to meet at the track once both builds are done. Last night and today have been pretty rough on me and my wife. Duchess was our first pup after we got married in 2002 once the house was built. She's my baby, but this is hitting my wife just as hard. Regardless of whatever brave face I put on, I just feel a piece of me broken now.

That sucks :(
Our boy had a sudden heart attack due to a tumor attached to the myofascial sheath surrounding the hard, suddenly bursting.

Good luck.

02BigD

Reaction score
Yes sir.

Just found out our Husky has cancer...and time is short. Thoughts are out for you and Powerlifter.

dirk0

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Here is the other pic. I needed a bit more room for the new plans.

I'll try to get pics of the revised fuel system later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 203

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Just found out our Husky has cancer...and time is short. Thoughts are out for you and Powerlifter.

Thanks BigD.
It was hard and we still miss him but time has helped heal.

We were there in the room when we decided and we were with him until his last breath. It still tears me up.

Prayers to you both.

Dirk, the truck will happen when it happens.

You two guys enjoy the time as there is never enough. The forums, trucks and whatnot will be there. Someone would enjoy some frisbee or tennis ball time at this very moment.

JMart

Reaction score
Yes sir.

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that. I've had my boy since 2003 so i know what you are going through. Let me know if you need anything.

dirk0

Reaction score
Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that. I've had my boy since 2003 so i know what you are going through. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks man.

I'll post pics of the fuel system later. I'm still trying to get all the damn fittings together and PRAYING that my measurements are right. I'm cutting the fuel lines and installing the lock on fittings inside tonight. It's 71* and no humidity. It's still muggy as heck outside from the rain...

JMart

Reaction score
Thanks man.

I'll post pics of the fuel system later. I'm still trying to get all the damn fittings together and PRAYING that my measurements are right. I'm cutting the fuel lines and installing the lock on fittings inside tonight. It's 71* and no humidity. It's still muggy as heck outside from the rain...

I know what you mean. I put my turbo on Tuesday and I was covered in sweat by the time I popped the hood on the truck. Now Jen has me building a blanket rack that looks like an old ladder so I am still in the garage sweating my balls off.

dirk0

Reaction score
Meh. Randall talks a great game, but I know he just got the truck painted to look like mine. He won't risk scratching that soccer mom\Southlake grocery getter cruiser. And besides, my wife doesn't question or notice any damage to my truck. As long as I keep putting money into her account, the jew keeps her mouth shut about most things. Age has some advantages over youth.

Randall's little sweetheart will put him in his place. Maybe after 11 years of marriage he'll get has manhood back.

It's ok Randall. You can drop by anytime and have some beer and talk about your feelings. :)

BlueOx

Reaction score
Meh. Randall talks a great game, but I know he just got the truck painted to look like mine. He won't risk scratching that soccer mom\Southlake grocery getter cruiser. And besides, my wife doesn't question or notice any damage to my truck. As long as I keep putting money into her account, the jew keeps her mouth shut about most things. Age has some advantages over youth.

Randall's little sweetheart will put him in his place. Maybe after 11 years of marriage he'll get has manhood back.

It's ok Randall. You can drop by anytime and have some beer and talk about your feelings. :)

Lmao! **** just got real.....

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

dirk0

Reaction score
"F'n awesome" would be a good name for the ole beat up 7.3.

Fixed. I wouldn't get rid of a 7.3 for anything. I'm keeping the damn thing regardless of looks. She starts. She runs. She have never let me down when it really counts and she is paid for. Not to mention, full coverage insurance with mods is like $350-400 a year....

Jomax

Reaction score
Fixed. I wouldn't get rid of a 7.3 for anything. I'm keeping the damn thing regardless of looks. She starts. She runs. She have never let me down when it really counts and she is paid for. Not to mention, full coverage insurance with mods is like $350-400 a year....

What insurance company?

dirk0

Reaction score
What insurance company?

American Mutual something. I go through an insurance broker for home\auto\atv insurance. They run your credit and driving history then compare against all carriers. Full coverage, under insured\uninsured, towing and all that for new s60, my jeep gc, atv's, and truck is about $1200 a year for the wife and I.