BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

NathannialD

Reaction score
True about the starter. But I pulled two 6r140's last week and didn't pull the oil filter. Just have to tilt the starter right and it comes out in about 10 seconds. Fwiw, may save you some time in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really had a feeling someone was going to say that, i messed with trying to get it to come out and had no luck. guess when the time comes again ill try again hahaha

Reaction score
Yeah, it's one of those deals. Once you get it positioned right you'll know how to do it every time. I actually did it with the cab off first then it was easy on the others with cab on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Hows this build coming?
Good. I have my own shelf of parts at RCD right now waiting for the install. Motors built and everything is there. Just need the transmission and it'll come together.

We're actually going to be switching the tuning to SCT instead of using MCC on the Minimaxx. I'll be using a Insight CTS for monitoring. KEM will dyno it before and after.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
What Jared said.

Being live tuned by Mike from KEM was a major factor for me. I honestly don't prefer one over the other being that I'm not a tuner just the user of the end product. Only thing I'm losing as the end user is change on the fly tunes which for me isn't a deal breaker. When it comes to the actual tuning that's out of my ballpark so I wouldn't be able to compare to that depth.

Latest posts

Members online