BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

Reaction score
Jared and Pete, you two will have to keep me posted on when this hog gets close to done. Im definintely swinging by the shop especially after all this anticipation for so many months. Ill bring the beer :toast:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Haha well had my 10th "final and last change" today. After some serious thought and comparison I decided to switch to the Precision 6466. I just couldn't find anything negative about the Precision. Plus I'm extremely familiar with Precision in the X275 class and know their quality. Nothing against the 4094 but the pros of the Precision out weigh the pros of the VGT 4094. So sorry to anyone waiting to see how the GT4094 was going to workout but the trucks officially a Precision boosted truck now.

Time line on completion date should be a lot more clear in a week or 2 then we'll see what she can do.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lol. I hate to see what the dash of my platinum would look like. At least yours has been keeping mine company for the last 7 months. the past 19 have been lonely for her..

You know they sell these things that cover your windshield.... Like 6 bucks at an auto parts store.... Old guys use them.... Keeps the sun out :hammer:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
You know they sell these things that cover your windshield.... Like 6 bucks at an auto parts store.... Old guys use them.... Keeps the sun out :hammer:
Yeah.... I had some high grade UV blocker I use on the dash. Hopefully it hasn't worn off yet haha

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
The bright @$$ orange 6R140 has landed at RCD. Gonna be an exciting month or so till I can pick it up.

Thanks Tadd. I know me and Jared will be putting ours to the test as soon as everything is broke in and tuned.

Black AOD

Reaction score
The bright @$$ orange 6R140 has landed at RCD. Gonna be an exciting month or so till I can pick it up.

Thanks Tadd. I know me and Jared will be putting ours to the test as soon as everything is broke in and tuned.

I want to see it dammit. lol :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online