BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Looking good. Just know that the TT is very hard on oil. Mine comes out looking bad every time in both vehicles. I don't have a boat so they are never dunked either, but it appears they do break down.

gilgamesh

Reaction score
Did I read correctly that you are running dual CP4 with a single stock lift pump?
And while I'm at it.. Are you running the stock transmission as well?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Did I read correctly that you are running dual CP4 with a single stock lift pump?
And while I'm at it.. Are you running the stock transmission as well?
I'm not sure where you read that. I'm running the H&S dual fueler with the CP3 and a 2015 Ford CP4 in the valley. Lift pump is the H&S kit. Trans is an Elite built 6R140 still has the stock converter and flexplate though.

dseitler

Reaction score
I'm running my same stock lift pump on my 13 with H&S Dual Fueler sitting at 750Hp and the pressures never drops below 44psi. I was able to Dyno 850 with the same setup. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
The stock lift pump is badass and the h&s is about the only thing I can think of that's worth replacing the stocker with.

I've said this a million times but this is my favorite 6.7 build ever :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I'm running my same stock lift pump on my 13 with H&S Dual Fueler sitting at 750Hp and the pressures never drops below 44psi. I was able to Dyno 850 with the same setup. Just my 2 cents.

I made 830 on spray with my dinky injectors haha

The stock lift pump is badass and the h&s is about the only thing I can think of that's worth replacing the stocker with.

I've said this a million times but this is my favorite 6.7 build ever :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I may be biased but I have to agree with you on that one haha. Thanks man. I appreciate it

Black AOD

Reaction score
I know. Unfortunately had to fix some other stuff first before I could get 60s. Maybe later this year still.

I know...I'm almost as upset as you are that it didn't happen lol. Your truck is gnarly now at 750 rwhp, I wanna see what it's like at 800+!!
Gonna be rowdy

Black AOD

Reaction score
I've seen a couple Duramaxes make like 840 on the same turbo pete has. So I'd hope Pete can at least make 825+ with the 60's and the fact his built motor has ported manifolds and heads and he has a very big air intake.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I've seen a couple Duramaxes make like 840 on the same turbo pete has. So I'd hope Pete can at least make 825+ with the 60's and the fact his built motor has ported manifolds and heads and he has a very big air intake.

I actually already had some GH tunes from Mike for the 60s... even had it loaded on my SD card ready to test out. Still hoping to get some RCD 60s later this year though so it'll just have to stay on the SD card and wait. I'd be pretty damn happy with 825 on Firepunks dyno for sure. It's extremely accurate especially when Lavons running it.

dseitler

Reaction score
I'm running 60's and everyone was trying to talk me into 100's. I'm glad I went with the 60's and only running 1300us and making the 800 plus with lots of room if I want to change my 369sxe. I believe if I go to a bigger Turbo it will be laggy and that's worst than death for me. Also with all the coal rollers who intentionally cause problems the tickets in south FL are coming from what we are reading. So I like where I'm at right now and Pete I think you will be too. A 800HP daily driver that tows and get 16.9 mpg over 1100 miles with my aux tanks is a blast to drive everyday.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I'm running 60's and everyone was trying to talk me into 100's. I'm glad I went with the 60's and only running 1300us and making the 800 plus with lots of room if I want to change my 369sxe. I believe if I go to a bigger Turbo it will be laggy and that's worst than death for me. Also with all the coal rollers who intentionally cause problems the tickets in south FL are coming from what we are reading. So I like where I'm at right now and Pete I think you will be too. A 800HP daily driver that tows and get 16.9 mpg over 1100 miles with my aux tanks is a blast to drive everyday.

10-4 on that one good buddy!!!

dseitler

Reaction score
I wish there were a few more options on the trans tuning. I think with a few adjustments we can make our non VGTs work more efficiently

Black AOD

Reaction score
I wish there were a few more options on the trans tuning. I think with a few adjustments we can make our non VGTs work more efficiently

Dan are you running Ghead tuning as well?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score

What trans tuning have you tested? The trans tuning I've ran from Tadd and Morgan have both been great on my non VGT setup.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Had a little fun this weekend doing a decent rolling burnout. Truck still runs great with this setup. I'm at roughly 35k miles on the built motor so far and just got back from a 1,000 mile road trip. Only issues since the last update is I got the famous 6.7 radiator leak so replaced it with a Mishimoto. Also got a filter made from Mike to fit the Elite piping.

http://youtu.be/bUmhWT8wVkQ
3ff4a140b96de900269c0114f8234a76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.