building 2008 6.4

Jason

Reaction score
Looks like somebody is a fan of plasti-dip/spray paint.

And I expect both of these..to be huge fails, and to see a huge list of reasons why nothing came to fruition. OP-Don't let me down now!

OBS F350

Reaction score
the 6.4 is what is blown 7.3 is the dd now
Was referring to how the front end on it ended up black, as pointed out by Jason, and the white mirrors and plenty more I'm sure.
Looks like somebody is a fan of plasti-dip/spray paint.

And I expect both of these..to be huge fails, and to see a huge list of reasons why nothing came to fruition. OP-Don't let me down now!

:morons:

witzke08

Reaction score
I just had this truck at our shop to put new motor in and within the first night people were telling me there were stolen parts on this truck. Did some more research through other people and cops everything aftermarket on the 6.4 were stolen. This kid has 23 pending charges for staling construction equipment and other things from last fall plus atleast 20 charges from the stolen stuff on the truck. Alot of people hear in northwest iowa are pissed at brooks including myself. Cops came out and impounded the truck from our shop and there is a warrant out for his arrest. If you have any questions about brooks or if he has stole anything from you guys give me a holler at 712-299-6501. Thanks!

witzke08

Reaction score
Google his name. Its brooks olson and the sioux city journal has all his charges from last fall stealing construction equipment

witzke08

Reaction score
I also got sent a pic that his buddy toke of brooks stealing a bullydog gt out of a dodge at woodhouse in sioux city and he currently has that in his 7.3

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
failboat2.jpg

wow... just wow

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
oh man! hopefully nobody figures out how i got my parts. LOL

what aturd. glad he was caught.

witzke08

Reaction score
List of stuff we know was stolen on the 6.4, exhaust, rear lift blocks, transfer tank, tool box, edge racing profammer, 18 inch kmc wheels, 40x13.5x18 mickey thompson atzs, cb radio and has ruby fuel in the tank on the truck that was stolen from construction site. 7.3 has the stolen bullydog gt tuner and 2013 flex fuel tailgate not sure what else as of now

OBS F350

Reaction score
List of stuff we know was stolen on the 6.4, exhaust, rear lift blocks, transfer tank, tool box, edge racing profammer, 18 inch kmc wheels, 40x13.5x18 mickey thompson atzs, cb radio and has ruby fuel in the tank on the truck that was stolen from construction site. 7.3 has the stolen bullydog gt tuner and 2013 flex fuel tailgate not sure what else as of now

Wait he stole lift blocks? LOL Glad he wasn't from SE Iowa. We have enough dead beats down here as it is.

Mpoage

Reaction score
He did accept my friend request earlier on Facebook. Maybe I should start posting some of those links on his wall. LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.