building 2008 6.4

witzke08

Reaction score
He has some sweet bb gun reviews on YouTube haha and his dad chews his ass for getting bbs stuck in the garage door hahaha

OBS F350

Reaction score
His comment on an oraling video:

Brooks Olson commented 2 months ago

How does he make it keep smoking i want mine to do that i just have tune egr dpf delete

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Good looking blocks under that truck. Where's my sawzall I want those. Lol. Who even thinks of that ****. Sounds like he's gonna get what's coming to him very soon!

witzke08

Reaction score
He is 16. He spray paints everything on the truck and uses a lot of plastidip. His grandpa gave him the truck. He has 8.5" lift blocks on the back

dustinz85

Reaction score
I just had this truck at our shop to put new motor in and within the first night people were telling me there were stolen parts on this truck. Did some more research through other people and cops everything aftermarket on the 6.4 were stolen. This kid has 23 pending charges for staling construction equipment and other things from last fall plus atleast 20 charges from the stolen stuff on the truck. Alot of people hear in northwest iowa are pissed at brooks including myself. Cops came out and impounded the truck from our shop and there is a warrant out for his arrest. If you have any questions about brooks or if he has stole anything from you guys give me a holler at 712-299-6501. Thanks!

Well that escalated quickly...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Mattmann

Reaction score
Man oh man....... Came in expecting another build.... Left with a smile...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Tom S

Reaction score
You can read about him here. It is the criminal complaint against him.

Attachments

• brooks olson.pdf
    169.9 KB · Views: 178

Latest posts

Members online