Building a workstock 6.4?

Dustball8504

Reaction score
RCD sells those work stock LB7 turbos with the 71mm wheel, I know they also have a set of "work stock" turbos for our trucks.

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
Turbocharger: The turbocharger is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM/Factory make-specific charger only. Turbochargers from different years in the same make may be interchanged. 6.4 liter Powerstroke engines may utilize the factory twin-turbo configuration

Copied off our rule page!

Last edited:

jdcraft2

Reaction score
jared rice had his truck featured in diesel power. it was built for work stock class amazing truck.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Turbocharger: The turbocharger is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM/Factory make-specific charger only. Turbochargers from different years in the same make may be interchanged. 6.4 liter Powerstroke engines may utilize the factory twin-turbo configuration

Copied off our rule page!

Going off of that tow powers should be legal... until you start winning.

110s , industrial pump and tow powers is about 675 700 hp maybe even more... if it hooks... it will win almost everytime.

Upgrade the rear driveshafy too

Sent from my DROIDX

moptopjwm25

Reaction score
cody when i pulled sports truck at washington it had towpowers 110's and II pump it felt a lot stronger then my truck with spray. you have seen what my truck pulls like and if all go's as plan i my have a 6.4 to if i can find a 6 speed one and give me a call i no where a set of towpowers and II pump is

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
Hopefully after the first of the year I can make this happen. It might take a while for me to find a truck! Ive got my boss looking now!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
its similar, there needs to be more options for gear selection

Like OD lock out with tow/haul
and from what i have seen alot of tunes dont lock the converter the same in 4lo as they do in 4high...

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
Do most tunes keep the converter locked during shifts? Ive heard its real hard on a trans for the converter to be locked during shifts. I am no trans man by no means.

Latest posts

Members online