Builds DONE!

juniort444e

Reaction score
We do everything from collision work to one-off custom paint jobs,custom fabrications,custom motorcycle paint jobs is something ive been doing for a long time too etc,etc.....as for "package deals" go I would have to see what im getting into before I commit to a package price.

Sounds good. It wont be till next year at least.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
080ad6d2-53af-1e44.jpg

4r is here, the only thing were waiting on is a piece to be made for the machine shop for the angle the valve job needs to be done at and it should be in this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Love you too buddy...don't worry I might have to follow in your footsteps if everything works out in the winter:poke:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhaddox

Reaction score
ill bet that does, but i know flashing it to manual doesnt. at least it didnt work for a buddy of mine.

We'll see...i got one cheap off after Steve gave me the ebay idea:thumbup:

If it works...great, if not ill have my auto one still so I'm not out anything

my79f

Reaction score
Quick derail about the 4R. Hopefully this upcoming year i will upgrade to a 6.4. would it be better to keep the BTS out of my current truck, or to upgrade the stock 5R? Power levels would hopefully be around the 600-650 mark for the first year or two.

pog

Reaction score
Quick derail about the 4R. Hopefully this upcoming year i will upgrade to a 6.4. would it be better to keep the BTS out of my current truck, or to upgrade the stock 5R? Power levels would hopefully be around the 600-650 mark for the first year or two.

600-650 stock should hold up depending the abuse you throw at it and history of the truck/mileage etc. If you plan on racing regularly at power levels above 850+ I'd personally go 4r. But for dd the 5speed would be the ticket.

my79f

Reaction score
Ultimately the truck would become a play toy, and probably get abused pretty hard.

Latest posts

Members online