Button shifted F350

907DAVE

Reaction score
What happens to converter lockup in manual mode, is it still based on MPH?

George4

Reaction score
Thats sweet. I wonder if you could use a 2011+ shifter control arm with the plus and minus on the arm? I would like something like that but not enough to give up cruise control. But good work.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
What happens to converter lockup in manual mode, is it still based on MPH?

Runs off MPH yes. However I can set te digital input to arm manual mode at the same time as flipping to calibration B which I could set up different line pressures tc lock and unlocks etc.
I got some custom switches on route and one is gonna be an on/off/on for tc lock and unlock.

Thats sweet. I wonder if you could use a 2011+ shifter control arm with the plus and minus on the arm? I would like something like that but not enough to give up cruise control. But good work.

You could try that. But you don't have to give up cruise control. It can do both. My truck is an xl so it never came with cruise.

skylinedan

Reaction score
That's very cool. what we need is a paddle shifter for the steering wheel, trying to think of a car I can mock something up with on a stock truck wheel.

Dan

alradco

Reaction score
Do you have a write up on this somewhere? That is GREAT. Very nicely done. I pull a good size trailer and would love to have something like this. Again nice job and please post some more info if you can.

Peter

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.