C.jank project _____?

c.jank

Reaction score
Well I've had the truck since July 2 and I finally think its suitable to post this thread since the truck is finally

First week I had the truck I purchased the mini maxx, 5" flo pro dumped over the axle, SB intake, and sinister egr delete.

anabunyt.jpg

Then I had to get rid of that horrid wood grain. The textured vinyl is nice and all but it's starting to peel in some spots so I plan to dip some interior parts in hydrographics soon.

ama7e7yz.jpg

uvutavem.jpg

Recon smoked cab lenses and side mirror LEDs were next

a8una2un.jpg

Purchased a new used front bumper because mine was dented from the previous owner. And dropped the front and rear off at powdercoat (still waiting on the front bumper as there was imperfections) I also dropped the grille off at paint and am going with a PTM grille shell and satin black inserts to compliment the BMFs.

zu8aseze.jpg

c.jank

Reaction score
Picked up my wheels and tires yesterday. Got a killer deal on the 22x10.5 novakanes. Discount tire had my 35's in two days later and gor all of it mounted and balanced ready to throw ln the truck

jape8e5e.jpg

Dropped the truck off today to have my boy install my precision metal fab 3.5" suspension with the dual stabilizer, trackbar, 3 link, and icon coils. Went with 5100 stabilizers and rear shocks, and 5160 reservoir up front.

dyjaqy7y.jpg

uqudu8am.jpg

So that's where we are at for now.... Grille will be back from paint tomorrow and my bumper should be ready as well. Will upload pics ASAP. Ready to get this thing done!!!

BlueOx

Reaction score
Looks like its going to be a sweet looking truck! We need to meet up when I'm in town!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

VanoFord

Reaction score
very killer. I think we do need a North Houston GTG soon. there are lots of us up in Porter/Kingwood/Woodlands/Montgomery County.

c.jank

Reaction score
Looks like its going to be a sweet looking truck! We need to meet up when I'm in town!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Sounds good man! Im down for meeting at twin peaks haha

Whos doing your hydrographics?

a buddy of mine just flew to cali and is setting up his own shop to do stuff. he built a tub big enough for four wheeler and side by side stuff since thats his passion. Big time off roader

Looking awesome!!

Thanks man! Excited to see the finished product

very killer. I think we do need a North Houston GTG soon. there are lots of us up in Porter/Kingwood/Woodlands/Montgomery County.

A couple of my "buddies" do a diesel meet up in conroe every saturday. I will be in splendora this saturday at my girls house so i may head out there. PM me your number and ill text you

c.jank

Reaction score
I just realized who you are on facebook lol, saw the rims and tires and put two and two together. The truck is gonna look sick when it's done!

haha yea thats me man. Thanks. I told Zach i needed to come visit before it got too cold and he moved in with some chick????

weazel

Reaction score
Good looking truck, got a name yet

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

weazel

Reaction score
Thanks!

I dont man.. trying to think of something slick

Yeah it's hard, we have names for all ours
My F350 is the Ox
Big yellow chevy dually is Big Bird
Low rider clone of Big Bird is Bag Bird
The excursion on 46" tires is the X
And the little chebby prerunner (also yellow) is tweety bird
We name all our trucks some names are cooler than others

Maybe you could call it the black baller

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

c.jank

Reaction score
Well here she is. Should have new bumper and grille back today. And I'll probably remove the door emblem this weekend.
tyhe6ana.jpg

c.jank

Reaction score
time to bake some headlamps. lookin good.

yep.. should have those done middle of next month. lol Debating doing them myself, but i think im just gonna pay so i dont have to hassle. I did everything on my last truck myself and it felt good, but im to that point where... ok i have done it, enjoyed it, struggled with it, learned... now im ready to just drink a beer and watch.

12stroker

Reaction score
Btw man I am glad you didn't put dodge cab lights like you said you were on Facebook. And your truck really looks good with the wheels and lift on. Ptm headlights would look great.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.