C.jank project _____?

weazel

Reaction score
Once again, beautiful truck. She looks real good

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

c.jank

Reaction score
Btw man I am glad you didn't put dodge cab lights like you said you were on Facebook. And your truck really looks good with the wheels and lift on. Ptm headlights would look great.

Me too man, I appreciate it!

Once again, beautiful truck. She looks real good

Thanks! Hopefully i dont get bored too fast and switch it up.

weazel

Reaction score
Me too man, I appreciate it!

Thanks! Hopefully i dont get bored too fast and switch it up.

Happens to me all the time.

"there its perfect..........but.....,,,"

12stroker

Reaction score
Happens to me all the time.

"there its perfect..........but.....,,,"

LOL yeah when I bought my truck I told my self I wasn't adding anything too it. Needless to say 6 months later I started changing it up

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks awesome. our builds are eerily similar. mine will be done next week some time.

weazel

Reaction score
LOL yeah when I bought my truck I told my self I wasn't adding anything too it. Needless to say 6 months later I started changing it up

You lasted longer than me

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
haha how eerily? we gonna be rolling around with twins?

nah.. i went icon and ouo , i did dm novakanes not stealth, but i did 4.5 with ala's and ouo adj traction bars, and mines white and totally ptm. they are just very similar, mines tuned and deleted, and i bought mine june 30th lol ..

c.jank

Reaction score
Hell i like your style! I think ive seen yours PTM'd. Everyone kept asking me why i never posted pics of my new truck.. cause if wasnt freakin picture worthy yet obviously

c.jank

Reaction score
2wd front valance came in today. Also I am FINALLY picking up the painted grille. Apparently they had some issues with it sticking so they finally got a better adhesion promoter.
rebyga2a.jpg

c.jank

Reaction score
I hear ya there. I am a PM for a general contractor in GA

Oh nice! We were awarded the Sheetmetal contract on the fort benning project. Talk about huge! We have a 200,000 square foot Sheetmetal shop. A lot of people are like.. Y'all just do Sheetmetal??? Haha

colecoop56

Reaction score
Oh nice! We were awarded the Sheetmetal contract on the fort benning project. Talk about huge! We have a 200,000 square foot Sheetmetal shop. A lot of people are like.. Y'all just do Sheetmetal??? Haha

Ya that is very impressive. My company mostly does restaurants in the southeast. Got to love construction though. Fun money.

c.jank

Reaction score
Ya that is very impressive. My company mostly does restaurants in the southeast. Got to love construction though. Fun money.

We have done ball parks, schools, hospitals, barracks, dorms, high rises, etc.. we specialize in the larger scare stuff and do everything turn key.

On a side note, just ordered a set of these to clean up the wheel well

61oVrhB0VrL._SL1500_.jpg

colecoop56

Reaction score
That will awesome inside the wheel wells. I ma ready to see your completed truck. I wish there was a place that you could buy painted grill surrounds online that are already painted to your trucks color. It has been a pain in my ass trying to find a good shop to paint my grill surround and I just want it done.

TripleE44

Reaction score
We have done ball parks, schools, hospitals, barracks, dorms, high rises, etc.. we specialize in the larger scare stuff and do everything turn key.

On a side note, just ordered a set of these to clean up the wheel well

61oVrhB0VrL._SL1500_.jpg

I've been wondering what the alternative was for the hose clamps. I like.... :thumbup:

c.jank

Reaction score
I've been wondering what the alternative was for the hose clamps. I like.... :thumbup:

Yessir i should have them mid next week so ill let you know.. At 50 a piece i only ordered one for each side, so when i get it buttoned up ill be sure to post pics

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.