C.jank project _____?

c.jank

Reaction score
Well today is my birthday so of course I had to shine her up. I opted out of the tire shine this time. She needs a clay bar and wax bad
jadu9uzu.jpg
u2ysapy4.jpg
mehe8aga.jpg
ypeqajav.jpg

java

Reaction score
Happy Birthday! The truck looks great! Are you planning on painting the headlights?

colecoop56

Reaction score
That looks awesome and I would almost keep the headlights as they are. The front end looks perfect right now in my opinion. Happy Birthday bud.

c.jank

Reaction score
Happy Birthday! The truck looks great! Are you planning on painting the headlights?

I am debating it, i think i may order a projector kit and do a retrofit with switchbacks, paint the headlights completely black, two tone gloss and satin to match the wheels and grille

That looks awesome and I would almost keep the headlights as they are. The front end looks perfect right now in my opinion. Happy Birthday bud.

I like them too! But im debating it still

colecoop56

Reaction score
I am debating it, i think i may order a projector kit and do a retrofit with switchbacks, paint the headlights completely black, two tone gloss and satin to match the wheels and grille

I like them too! But im debating it still

I feel like if you could get in and paints the orange side markers black but leave the rest chrome it would be killer. I just like how the chrome on your truck breaks up the front end a little. Not just another murdered out truck but just looks classy as sh*t

c.jank

Reaction score
I feel like if you could get in and paints the orange side markers black but leave the rest chrome it would be killer. I just like how the chrome on your truck breaks up the front end a little. Not just another murdered out truck but just looks classy as sh*t

Yes i guess it depends on if i end up keeping the chrome. I know the door badges are coming off and i have hydrographics plans for the emblems and interior.. we shall see!

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Truck good, paint it all gloss black I think that would look the cleanest, cause you definitely have a clean looking truck. Is that a 2wd lower valence? Happy Birthday by the way :toast:

c.jank

Reaction score
Truck good, paint it all gloss black I think that would look the cleanest, cause you definitely have a clean looking truck. Is that a 2wd lower valence? Happy Birthday by the way :toast:

Thanks man! Well if i do the retrofit i was thinking satin black in the reflector areas and gloss black on the rest of the chrome housing. Its hard to tell but i did my grille with a gloss shell and satin inserts to tie in the satin BMF wheels. I figured the two tone lights would tie it in and keep that lateral look coming from the inserts since they run parallel

Yes 2wd lower valance i just installed yesterday!

Thanks! All i want for my bday is CASH$$$$ to help repay all the coin i have dropped into the truck already haha

c.jank

Reaction score
Got the bilstein mounts in and mounted. Would have had to remove the shock to install it any higher but I like the staggered look and low mount. Much nicer than the band clamps.
edaby6an.jpg
aty7edeh.jpg

c.jank

Reaction score
Also just ordered a 5 into 7 x 18 inch tip. Had a 5 into 6 on my last truck so I decided to switch it up. Exhaust is dumped so I think it'll look nice.

Dan

Reaction score
Hey cjank

just a quick question, what was all involved in putting the cab lights in, you have a sunroof to go ahead and make that damn near impossible?

c.jank

Reaction score
Hey cjank

just a quick question, what was all involved in putting the cab lights in, you have a sunroof to go ahead and make that damn near impossible?

My truck came with cab lights i just put the smoked lenses on. If you have a sunroof i would suggest taking your headliner down and checking your clearance with the sunroof to make sure youre going to have enough mounting depth and may have to mount them a little further forward

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.