Can someone verify my 6.0 problem?

Fly By Night

Reaction score
Hmmmm where should i buy? Any specific brand? I sure dont remember getting on here a month after getting my 7.3 asking how to fix it because it wouldent even start.

Yes since its had so many problems compared to your 7.3 right? NOT

Lets not forget to factor in miles on either unit AND the duration of ownership...

stroker2

Reaction score
Well i bought a new sensor today. 164 bucks. Hopefully that will do the trick

Lets not forget to factor in miles on either unit AND the duration of ownership...

Thanks for changing that quote for me. And your truck wouldn't start cuz you were the one to put the starter back in and it fell out of the bell housing, dangling by the cables......TWICE now :morons: and you ask everyone on psa whats wrong with it, real question is, whats wrong with you? Cant you maintain a truck? Guess not. Not a single motor vehicle in your ownership that doesn't need TLC of some sort

C4 6.0

Reaction score
ICP Sensor on 03 engine wasn't bad for me but I've got skinny arms lol. Once I got my sucker cut down it took me maybe a half hour to change the sensor from underneath the truck.

swinky

Reaction score
ICP Sensor on 03 engine wasn't bad for me but I've got skinny arms lol. Once I got my sucker cut down it took me maybe a half hour to change the sensor from underneath the truck.

Long socket, a swivel and two long extensions is how I got mine.

Latest posts

Members online