Catch Can and Venturi

Nelly2alpha

Reaction score
I don't want to be that guy on the forum page but ....... What does the catch can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
NL ccv canister

Here's some pics before install showing the quality. These pieces really are made well and will compliment any diesel. Well worth the wait.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 194

ncollins64

Reaction score
And another

Here's a pic showing the inside. It does have stainless mesh inside also to catch the oil.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by a moderator:

ncollins64

Reaction score
Pic

Idk why my iPhone only lets me post one pic at a time. Here's a pic of the universal mounting bracket. I'll have installed pics tomorrow after I make a custom stainless bracket to bolt on to the frame using factory holes. Overall, I think using this with my ccv baffle on the engine should catch most if not all of the oil and only let fumes out the ex. Much cleaner than oil underneath the truck or coating the inside of the exhaust.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 188

F150orelse

Reaction score
Idk why my iPhone only lets me post one pic at a time. Here's a pic of the universal mounting bracket. I'll have installed pics tomorrow after I make a custom stainless bracket to bolt on to the frame using factory holes. Overall, I think using this with my ccv baffle on the engine should catch most if not all of the oil and only let fumes out the ex. Much cleaner than oil underneath the truck or coating the inside of the exhaust.

I just have mine installed under the hood until I find some way to use factory holes in the frame as well.

JRLott

Reaction score
Idk why my iPhone only lets me post one pic at a time.

Because your iPhone and iPad upload each named image, or some such, but it names all the same overwriting the previous when you try to load more than one in a single post.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Pic

Here's a couple. Will get some of the new stainless bracket with measurements once I get it from machine shop this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 201

ncollins64

Reaction score
And another

Here's one from standing away. You can barely notice it. And yes I know the truck is dirty LOL. I'm taking care of that now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 187

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.