Changing the truck

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
Mmm, lip

ebc5c820.jpg

Snake

Reaction score
Apparently a good guess. LOL

Can't wait to see pics of the finished product.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Ehhhh. Love the wheels Jesse...please don't keep the black caps bud.

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
I am not doing the black caps.

Also, can you guys please STOP PM'ing me on the parts as I just don't have time to answer them all. When the parts are off the truck I'll make official for sale threads in the classifieds.

01platinum

Reaction score
Like those wheels. I kind of dig the black center caps. Might have to photo shop my truck to see.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
Cool link. I am going to try to squeeze these guys on with the Icon kit I currently have on there while I wait for my coilover setup to come in.

Right now I have the 20x10 Sota's with -19 Offset and .5" wheel spacers. The tires are 36.1 inches tall.

The AF wheels are 20x12 with -40 Offset and the new Toyo's are only 35" tall. So this is the difference according to the calculations. Only will stick out .6" further than my current setup while going down in diameter. should be perfect for those who are trying to do something wide on a leveling kit.

http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp

ScreenShot2012-02-04at95835PM.png

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I don't see why they wouldn't fit with your current set up. Bet it will have a awesome stance with just the leveling kit.

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
I've got a TEI spacer as well. When compared to a truck with just a Leveling kit from another brand the truck sits 2.75" taller.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I've got a TEI spacer as well. When compared to a truck with just a Leveling kit from another brand the truck sits 2.75" taller.

Nice, and from the pictures you just posted those 12 wides should definitely fit with no issues. Especially if its only a half inch or so difference in width of whats going to be sticking out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.