Changing the truck

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Looks good buddy. I'll be 100% honest with you though....I liked the old setup 10 times better. I'm sure it will progress and you'll have it looking perfect though.

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
The old setup was like SO 2011...

I'm just getting started though. The Rigid lights will be making a comeback. The suspension gets here tomorrow. Coilovers FTW!

DGCstroker

Reaction score
I like the change! But I also liked it storm troopered! No matter the look, the pictures in front of commonwealth are always the best looking! GO CATS

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Just don't think ill ever like white and Chrome. Just seems too mexi to me.

But I'm sure this truck will change my mind. I've been wanting a set of Chrome novis just can't pull the trigger yet

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
Couple quick daytime shots. Those who keep PM'ing me looking for pics of how far they stick out. Here you go.

Also threw on my XL grille for giggles. Not really feeling it though. Anyone want to buy it? It's PTM on the surround part.

AmericanForce021.jpg

AmericanForce022.jpg

AmericanForce058.jpg

AmericanForce033.jpg

AmericanForce067.jpg

fine69

Reaction score
I say go with the PTM surround and the factory chrome center section. Looks kinda weird with chrome bumpers and wheels, then throwing in black parts here and there.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I personally like that grill. White bumper and white emblem ( like your tailgate) would finish the front end.

Latest posts

Members online