Charity Dyno Day for Morgan Wildman in Colorado 10/15

duke1n

Reaction score
You can't put that off for a day or two for this event? You are LAME!

duke1n

Reaction score
Tom/Shay if you can accept the donations, I'll take anyone who hands you folks a $20 donation for a nice rip in the GT40. The weather at this point is looking really nice and I'd like to help add a few bucks to the pot if I can.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Tom/Shay if you can accept the donations, I'll take anyone who hands you folks a $20 donation for a nice rip in the GT40. The weather at this point is looking really nice and I'd like to help add a few bucks to the pot if I can.

Very cool! Not something anyone gets to do everyday!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

way cool mike.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score

Almost worth the flight up there! Wish I could make it happen.

Very nice, Mike!

shayb

Reaction score

Ah, thanks Dukey!

I will take you up on that offer for myself even!!!

shayb

Reaction score
I should be there to. Never dynoed before. Hopefully i can get on the dyno in the morning cuz i have a wedding in denver that same afternoon :doh:

Come talk to me and remind me of this that morning. With two dynos, I don't see a problem with getting you on quickly.

JDub

Reaction score
Booked my room in Loveland this week. We'll be getting to town late Friday and staying the night Saturday as well. Looking forward to this event.

duke1n

Reaction score
Shay/Tom have you spoken to Adam Pitale about participating? He's a great guy that I'm sure would be interested in helping if possible. Not sure how much show & shine will be at this event and if you would have space for them to set up something. I would be happy to give him a call and see if they are around next weekend.

shayb

Reaction score
Shay/Tom have you spoken to Adam Pitale about participating? He's a great guy that I'm sure would be interested in helping if possible. Not sure how much show & shine will be at this event and if you would have space for them to set up something. I would be happy to give him a call and see if they are around next weekend.

I have talked to Adam. He will be out of town next weekend, but said he is sending up some things.
In fact, I need to check in with him again, as I have not received anything just yet.

Thanks!

And thanks to Anthony and Tadd at Elite! It was good to talk to you the other day Anthony.

genie144

Reaction score
SWAMPS diesel is contributing some swag packages for the raffle and a gift certificate. The boys at FedEx should deliver on Monday. Will update as soon I know the contents of the package.

A big thank thank you to Dave, Jonathon, and the whole crew at Swamps!

Sam

PS - My wife will be coming and would take a ride for sure.

duke1n

Reaction score
A couple of caveats I know sorry... Since I have never been to this location we need some clean roads around there. I could not get my clear bra guy to cover the car before next week. If there is gravel around this area I won't drive the car around much. If you are planning on going for a ride, don't wear your combat boots. In addition, the car is tiny and if you're a "big boy" you won't fit sorry. You will pretty much have to snake your way in. Be careful please. Lastly, the car is extremely loud so fingers crossed that the shop is not in a quiet neighborhood and that local law enforcement is understanding :)
Planning on being there mid morning... if I don't get arrested on the way up lol. This thing is knarly loud.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Just purchased some raffle tickets, even though I can't be there. Sounds like an awesome event. Can't wait for the pics. :bowfast:

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I can't attend because of a friends wedding but is there a way I can donate? Jacob are you coming through Price on your way out?

Latest posts

Members online