Charity Dyno Day for Morgan Wildman in Colorado 10/15

Tom S

Reaction score
There are tons and tons of super nice prizes. Well worth while to buy a few tickets.

Tom S

Reaction score
I can't attend because of a friends wedding but is there a way I can donate? Jacob are you coming through Price on your way out?
You can buy tickets or donate via paypal. The tickets will sell for $2 each or 3 for $5. You can purchase as many as you want, and you can purchase them with cash or check on the day of the event or through paypal at [email protected]. Please specify in the comments area of paypal that your payment is for tickets, and please pay the fees that go along with those payments.
You can also mail a check to me, made out to the Morgan Wildman Benefit Account. PM me for my mailing address please.

The cutoff for buying tickets is 5pm Mountain time so we can get that finished tonight. If you want to send a check for a donation I can accept those or I can get you the direct bank account info. I have a little bit of time left today if you had some kind of gift certificate in mind.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
...is really inspired by all this. Props to all the vendors and who can donate and attend. Someone plz take pics and vid. Would love to see morgans face when she sees all this. Mike, you're going to have to fish deeper waters after this.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
The cutoff for buying tickets is 5pm Mountain time so we can get that finished tonight. If you want to send a check for a donation I can accept those or I can get you the direct bank account info. I have a little bit of time left today if you had some kind of gift certificate in mind.

Ill be up tomorrow with new truck, can you get tickets there? If it weren't for these Colorado emissions BS I would have it ready to dyno, but t it wont be ready for a couple of weeks.

JDub

Reaction score
WOP is loaded up and hitting the road...see you guys in the morning.

denvertrip.jpg

cj45lc

Reaction score
...is really inspired by all this. Props to all the vendors and who can donate and attend. Someone plz take pics and vid. Would love to see morgans face when she sees all this. Mike, you're going to have to fish deeper waters after this.

you ain't jokin, this is really inspiring & it would be great to see that little girls reaction

Tom S

Reaction score
Wish I could make it! I'll be working only a few miles away, but still working.

Come by after work we may still well be going.

Yes you can buy tickets at the event. I am hoping that is where the main number will come from.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
what a great event. It was great to see the massive support from the diesel community today. We had a great showing with 84 trucks between the two dynos. My dodge rolled 1005hp, blowby rolled 990hp in his 7.3 and nathaniel from Elite did 966hp in his duramax. not sure on all the rest but ill try to get the full list later.

Tom S

Reaction score
what a great event. It was great to see the massive support from the diesel community today. We had a great showing with 84 trucks between the two dynos. My dodge rolled 1005hp, blowby rolled 990hp in his 7.3 and nathaniel from Elite did 966hp in his duramax. not sure on all the rest but ill try to get the full list later.

I so appreciate you guys bringing your dyno. There is no way we could have done that without you.

JDub

Reaction score
I had a great time at the event, great turnout for a great cause. Was good to see some of you guys again and great to meet some new faces.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I had a great time at the event, great turnout for a great cause. Was good to see some of you guys again and great to meet some new faces.

sorry i wasnt able to chat with you more jacob, we were pretty busy strapping trucks all day. That tripple turbo cummings was sure impressive, lit super fast and hardly smoked to 900 hp, i liked it.

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
Here is my run's, I hope it works!! Did 529hp, 541hp and 1081trq and 537hp.
th_001-4.jpg

This was with the KEM 275

Last edited:

shayb

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who touched this event in any way! I appreciate you all more than you know.
To see the outpouring for this wonderful family renders both me and Tony speechless (and anyone who knows Tony and/or I know that is a very difficult thing to do. lol).

We raised over $25,000 through this event for Morgan's medical care. I know that doesn't take away the pain, but at least it might make things a little easier financially for Tony and Donna. They are going through so much that most of us cannot even fathom.

And yes, to see the look on Morgan's, Tony's and Donna's faces during and after the event was so great.
Getting hugs from them all was even better.

I am blessed to know you all, and to be a part of this group.
Shay Black

Latest posts

Members online