cknox121's slow build

Cknox121

Reaction score
What's that black thing on your roof??

Go Light- remote controlled spot light, used for shooting inoccent animals at night, other used include but not limited to, blinding tailgaters, lighting during night rides, spot lighting debris on power lines, general working light, etc.

Jbird

Reaction score
Go Light- remote controlled spot light, used for shooting inoccent animals at night, other used include but not limited to, blinding tailgaters, lighting during night rides, spot lighting debris on power lines, general working light, etc.

Lol you sound like someone that would live around me

Cknox121

Reaction score

Lol, I swear I'm not that big of a redneck. I mainly use it for working a night, feeding cows and the dogs. It's HID so it's some serious light output

That thing sounds wicked. Love this build.

Thanks! Truck is very strong, almost to the point the power is not usable on the street lol. Traction sucks. It's pretty sweet sounding but gets old very quick. I plan on dynoing at Rudys and then this setup will be for sale. Going to run a 71/59 with 60% nozzles.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Cknox121

Reaction score

Lol, I swear I'm not that big of a redneck. I mainly use it for working a night, feeding cows and the dogs. It's HID so it's some serious light output

That thing sounds wicked. Love this build.

Thanks! Truck is very strong, almost to the point the power is not usable on the street lol. Traction sucks. It's pretty sweet sounding but gets old very quick. I plan on dynoing at Rudys and then this setup will be for sale. Going to run a 71/59 with 60% nozzles.

sootie

Reaction score
i would run a 75/59 RCD setup as it will make much better use of the fuel than a 71mm. should be 800+ HP

Cknox121

Reaction score
I have a 71/59 combo set up in the shop, but I may decide to do the 76/75

KCTurbos

Reaction score

I have not posted in your thread but I have been following it for a while. Congrats on the sweet truck/build.

Just a little curious about why you are switching setups? Is it just for the sound? Too much unusable power? Try something different?

Cknox121

Reaction score
I have not posted in your thread but I have been following it for a while. Congrats on the sweet truck/build.

Just a little curious about why you are switching setups? Is it just for the sound? Too much unusable power? Try something different?

Sound and unusable power, odd I know. This thing is a monster and I love it, but it's almost not practical. We will see though.

Latest posts

Members online