• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Clean 08 regular cab 6.4 4x4

Smokyred

Reaction score
Feel free to make offers guys, I just ordered a little Fiesta yesterday with the new 1.0 Ecoboost so I've got six weeks before that comes in to decide what I'm doing with my truck.

Dave

Halvy85

Reaction score
If I can get my 99 sold I might just take this off your hands. Exactly what I'm looking for as a project truck.

Smokyred

Reaction score
If I can get my 99 sold I might just take this off your hands. Exactly what I'm looking for as a project truck.

Let me know man, it's still up to be traded in to the dealer returned to stock, and the Fiesta should be here in the next ~2-3 weeks.

Dave

Smokyred

Reaction score
Guys I should have said this sooner: I'll sell it stock with the leveling kit on it for the 17k the dealer is offering, as that is the way it will be going to them. That would actually be somewhat preferable so I could keep the 4-link and tuner for my next truck.

Dave

Smokyred

Reaction score
$18k and I keep the 4-link. I picked up an 09 Edge last week so the truck is sitting now, and with school finishing up I'll have time to get it cleaned up and pull parts off if I need to. I'm also putting it up on Autotrader this week.

Thanks,
Dave

Smokyred

Reaction score
$18k and I keep the 4-link. I picked up an 09 Edge last week so the truck is sitting now, and with school finishing up I'll have time to get it cleaned up and pull parts off if I need to. I'm also putting it up on Autotrader this week.

Thanks,
Dave

That was supposed to say 17k and I keep the 4-link. I don't feel like having 3 payments all at the same time, lol.

Dave

Smokyred

Reaction score
I've had enough people ask, that I'll restate what I said the other day more clearly:

For 17k, you won't be getting the RCD 4-link on the truck, it will get pulled off for my next truck. If you want it as it sits, I want 18k, and I'll throw in the adjustable shocks that I haven't put on it yet.

Sorry for any confusion guys.

Dave

Smokyred

Reaction score
Only $125 for my flight to Cleveland :naughty:

There will be a $100 fee for pickup at the airport with a $50 fuel surcharge, I hope that's ok, lol.

You buying your truck back? LOL I want to, just cant swing it yet.... LOL

I guess shipping it with Corb is not a good idea then, it may end up going to the wrong address....somewhere warm!

Dave

Latest posts

Members online