Here's from the beginning of the day

Ptm grill and front bumper.

a6e6usyd.jpg

qebupupe.jpg

I'm starting on my wheels now. Using plasti dip as my base

pa7e3upe.jpg

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm going to lay it for a few weeks this winter. I'll do tge egr then, and finish putting my bars on. I think I may just try a single stack too???

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Yep. 20x10" -24 offset. Thanks for the good words guys. I think I'm finally going to pull the FX4 stickers too. For tge headlights, I think I'll just put a light smoke on the reflectors , and do Stealth's.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm going to lay it for a few weeks this winter. I'll do tge egr then, and finish putting my bars on. I think I may just try a single stack too???

I think a stack would look good. Check out minks truck. His truck looks great with a chrome stack. And it's an ec/lb as well,

seeyalater5.9

Reaction score
IMO...don't do it. And I'm telling you from personal experience. Been there done that. Yeah it's cool for a while, sounds great but like everything it gets old. Then your stuck with a big hole in your bed and a perfectly good exhaust cut in half.

Granted mine was on a 7.3 with a full 5" exhaust but it is what it is.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
IMO...don't do it. And I'm telling you from personal experience. Been there done that. Yeah it's cool for a while, sounds great but like everything it gets old. Then your stuck with a big hole in your bed and a perfectly good exhaust cut in half.

Granted mine was on a 7.3 with a full 5" exhaust but it is what it is.

I agree with this. It's cool for the first month. Gets old fast

Latest posts

Members online