compounds are running

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Awesome man, at least it's spooling. Didn't think it would take that long to load a 66 though. Stock stall on the converter?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Awesome man, at least it's spooling. Didn't think it would take that long to load a 66 though. Stock stall on the converter?

I was taking it easy. Im sure I could have spooled it faster. Im not sure on the stall on the converter. I wasnt the original guy who bought it. Ill have to ask tyler what it is.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
yep smooth, you can tell in the comparison videos I posted earlier. I have only driven it up and down the drive way tho. Still has air in the system.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
that's sweet matt! love hearing that LP spool up half way through. can't wait to see it in Denton....and how bout them POKES! i bout had a heart attack in the 3rd qtr yesterday!

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
is that the batmo 66 as the primary? or cast

Its cast.

let me know how it goes, im still having this problem 4 k later

I just bumped the idle up to 725rpm and its smooth as normal :confused: might try that

that's sweet matt! love hearing that LP spool up half way through. can't wait to see it in Denton....and how bout them POKES! i bout had a heart attack in the 3rd qtr yesterday!

Yeah!!! I cant wait! That was a GREAT game. I had to stop working on the truck to watch it. Started slow then got our act together the second half. They had me worried! Blackmon dropping the ball tick you off much?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Yeah!!! I cant wait! That was a GREAT game. I had to stop working on the truck to watch it. Started slow then got our act together the second half. They had me worried! Blackmon dropping the ball tick you off much?
\

that ***er needs to learn how to tuck the ball....scared the living hell out of my baby boy with my screaming at the TV