Congrats craig@mpd, 7.0@101 single turbo fuel only!

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Put a roll pan on it and got rid of the gooseneck and put whiteys tires on

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Fuel only going 7.0's at 8000+ lbs. Guess there's no question as to why stock compounds are being removed for singles. Still plenty of fuel, smoking its ass off, dirty as can be. Guess its time to get to work on the rudy's compound add on kit to the mpd single. Eat your heart out west coast. Guess its just the air over here that makes us faster.

Craig congrats on the numbers. That is flat out moving. I cant wait to see this beast on Monday.
Any more info to the rudys add on kit?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Add on kit? I thought MPD was gonna produce their compound kits like what Mike has on his truck?

No we have no interest in Making compound kits singles are working good enough for us so Aaron and Dave will make one

Dzchey21

Reaction score
No we have no interest in Making compound kits singles are working good enough for us so Aaron and Dave will make one

And with the amount of **** that needs to be moved to make big compounds fit I.don't blame you guys

Last edited:

Johnboy3

Reaction score
Put a roll pan on it and got rid of the gooseneck and put whiteys tires on

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Seeing the truck run in person was awesome. Then I believe the stupid trolley dropped me off and I crossed the road right in front of you guys on Saturday afternoon. That truck has a great sound when you pulled away from the light. I was scratching my head because it doesn't sound at all like a 6.4.

Congrats!

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Cant wait to see it tomorrow Craig. Seeing it in person is going to be awesome. Maybe i might just go the single route after tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online