Congrats craig@mpd, 7.0@101 single turbo fuel only!

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Well i seen and had a test drive in Craigs truck today. All i got to say is its nucking futs. It will put u back in ur seat and make u want out. On top of the insanity of it, it is completely daily driveable. We went on a local road that had city driving and highway sections and it did not even haze until the converter locked but it still was only a slight haze. From light to light there was no smoke at all. I see no problem with his kit. The truck pulls very strong and still has driveability manners. The lag is there but it is minimal. Compared to my truck it is about the same or even less of lag. Im not completely sold on the single, i still want twins but after seeing wat his truck can do it has me leaning more towards one. I am in no way bashing any other companies but the guys down at MPD have a very good thing going on down there. Keep up the good work guys.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Good to hear! Always good to hear feedback from someone other than the company producing the product.

Jbone@MPD

Reaction score
Well i seen and had a test drive in Craigs truck today. All i got to say is its nucking futs. It will put u back in ur seat and make u want out. On top of the insanity of it, it is completely daily driveable. We went on a local road that had city driving and highway sections and it did not even haze until the converter locked but it still was only a slight haze. From light to light there was no smoke at all. I see no problem with his kit. The truck pulls very strong and still has driveability manners. The lag is there but it is minimal. Compared to my truck it is about the same or even less of lag. Im not completely sold on the single, i still want twins but after seeing wat his truck can do it has me leaning more towards one. I am in no way bashing any other companies but the guys down at MPD have a very good thing going on down there. Keep up the good work guys.

Thanks for the god word Matt. We do need more outside opinions on this kit to get the word out about how daily drivable it really is. Anyone else curious come on down and see us we will be happy to take you for a ride and soon we will be able to take you out in the compounded truck that Rudy's will be producing based off of our single kit

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Thanks for the god word Matt. We do need more outside opinions on this kit to get the word out about how daily drivable it really is. Anyone else curious come on down and see us we will be happy to take you for a ride and soon we will be able to take you out in the compounded truck that Rudy's will be producing based off of our single kit

No problem bud. Im curious to see the compounded kit from Rudys.
The only thing i forgot to say was when u want it to smoke its smokes but then hold on :evil

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score

If you ever have an open house or a dyno day near by I'd love to make the trip, just to busy at the time, maybe later in the winter. But I'd like to take the time to come down and check out the shop and these single turbo animals. I really want to be the first to try one of your kits on a 6-speed truck, but seriously lacking funds.

Latest posts

Members online