Console Questions

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Wasn't real sure where to put this: hopefully this is right. My 05 has factory captains and a console. Hadn't noticed it till today at work, but there's a hole drilled on the inside and the bolts that hold it down are somewhat loose. It's clear they've been out and there was something wired up in there. It's drilled through both the inside and the outside. The hole is about 1/2" or 5/8", somewhere close anyway. What would somebody wire up there? No issues to date other than an injector I have to replace this weekend. First thought I had was banks crap, but I don't think the cable for the switch is that long. Anybody have any thoughts? It's not a big deal just tryin to make sense of it.

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Wondered about all of the above as well as possibly an inverter. The way this truck looked when I bought it, it's honestly hard to say. It was old manned out with factory steps, crappy pin striping, and a tonneau cover. Since the holes already there it seems like a good place to put something...

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Never thought about a phone to the head unit, it's all factory as I now. May have been changed around at some point I guess. Just kinda stumped me haha

Latest posts

Members online