Cree reverse light *Pics*

Zmann

Reaction score
here is from there sight ?

o7 down
Back up light
3156ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
3156LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

and it the same for 08 up ????? they use the sylvania bulbfinder

Zmann

Reaction score
NM code expired Monday
got mine ordered thank to this thread

Last edited:

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Crappy pic from my cell phone.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1322813866086.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1322813866086.jpg
    776 KB · Views: 100

2000wa250

Reaction score
I'll add mine as soon as I can, ordered a set of reverse bulbs and HID's tuesday, had them here today (friday). Great shipping speed. Unfortunately it seems there was a mix up and I got the 7440 bulbs, which are similar to the 3156, but have a more rounded plug and dont fit. No worries though, im sure Todd will have it all sorted out in no time!

F350-6

Reaction score
So how many of you have these? My only concern is backing up with a gooseneck trailer in the dark (no streetlights). Do the bulbs reflect off the front of the trailer and create a blind spot so you can't see the end of the trailer?

I've got 55w back up lights on a switch now that I don't turn on when I have a trailer hooked up, but the more pics I see of these, the more I want them unless it means I can't see around the trailer.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I'll add mine as soon as I can, ordered a set of reverse bulbs and HID's tuesday, had them here today (friday). Great shipping speed. Unfortunately it seems there was a mix up and I got the 7440 bulbs, which are similar to the 3156, but have a more rounded plug and dont fit. No worries though, im sure Todd will have it all sorted out in no time!

Sorry to hear that bud!
Can you please send us an email to [email protected] with your order number and a photo of the bulbs you received please? Thank you so much and we'll get it straightened out for you ASAP.

Latest posts

Members online