Cree reverse light *Pics*

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Thank you for the order! They should definitely help you out with that visibility there.
The LED bulbs are unfortunately not discount eligible products, the code works but just there is no effect for those products that are not eligible. Sorry for any confusion there.

No worries. I figured for the price its gonna be well worth it. After i get mine i might have to get a set for my dads truck LOL He just cant see

yeehaw

Reaction score
001-3.jpg

with tinted tails

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Those are barely tinted, you said that is stock though?

BTW - tinted tails may be something we are offering very soon, so keep an eye out if interested in those.

bng305

Reaction score
Yep, they are barely tinted and I do believe it is stock, well, I haven't done anything to them further haha.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I put mine in yesterday. They r wat ive been looking for. They r super bright even thru recon smoked tailights. Now i need a new thrid brake light cause i went to dark on the tint and they dont show thru. But now i can atleast see at night backing up. Thanks guys for the great product.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I put mine in yesterday. They r wat ive been looking for. They r super bright even thru recon smoked tailights. Now i need a new thrid brake light cause i went to dark on the tint and they dont show thru. But now i can atleast see at night backing up. Thanks guys for the great product.

Welcome, and thank you for the order!

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I'm fixing to order some of these

What is the best for reverse lights with my back up camera the ones with the lens or no lens?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.