Cree reverse light *Pics*

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Well I just ordered the ones you gave me the link to, I used the PSA code but it didnt take anything off, maybe something was mentioned earlier in this thread about it that I didnt read, but now I cant wait for them to be here!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Well I just ordered the ones you gave me the link to, I used the PSA code but it didnt take anything off, maybe something was mentioned earlier in this thread about it that I didnt read, but now I cant wait for them to be here!

Thank you for the order!
The LED bulbs are not discount eligible products unfortunately, so the code will work but not take anything off as far as those are concerned.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Ok well its cool. Cant wait to get em it will be nice to actually see in the dark without having to roll my windows down every time I wanna back up.

F350-6

Reaction score
I've had these for a little bit now and I'm impressed with them. Not too bright that I can't back up a gooseneck trailer. When empty and it's foggy, I still use my auxiliary lights. Overall a great investment.

But the thing I've actually been the most impressed with is the cab cargo lights. If you're going to order anything, it's worth picking up a set of these too. They're the 921 / T15 5w reverse cargo lights in the no lens version.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I recieved mine a while ago. Did't put them in cause my truck was in a shop. When I did they don't fit. My connection is way smaller and no way for these bulbs instal. My connection is the type that cw96stroker posted. I have a 2008 F250

Erikclaw

Reaction score
This is the type of connection that mine seems to take. I have a 2008 F250 and when I went to instal them I noticed that the Cree is much bigger and can't instal in what my truck has. I had some bulbs somewhat like the ones in the pic and they fit.

This is what it looks like

photobucket-1931-1327267696848.jpg

yeehaw

Reaction score
so i was at the Eric Church and Brantley Gilbert concert the other night. And as i am walking to my truck i clicked unlock and the reverse lights click on (as do most chevys) and this guy walking ahead of me turned around and was all about em and askin where he could buy them. Of course sent him your way, glad they are getting noticed!

bigdirty

Reaction score
i want to remember this thread so when i buy lights i will know what to buy, thats why im posting

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I've had these for a little bit now and I'm impressed with them. Not too bright that I can't back up a gooseneck trailer. When empty and it's foggy, I still use my auxiliary lights. Overall a great investment.

But the thing I've actually been the most impressed with is the cab cargo lights. If you're going to order anything, it's worth picking up a set of these too. They're the 921 / T15 5w reverse cargo lights in the no lens version.

Thank you for the feedback bud!

I recieved mine a while ago. Did't put them in cause my truck was in a shop. When I did they don't fit. My connection is way smaller and no way for these bulbs instal. My connection is the type that cw96stroker posted. I have a 2008 F250

This is the type of connection that mine seems to take. I have a 2008 F250 and when I went to instal them I noticed that the Cree is much bigger and can't instal in what my truck has. I had some bulbs somewhat like the ones in the pic and they fit.

Thanks to Ford, the bulb type for your model year is incorrectly listed in all public databases (and probably that owner's manual too!). Both, the correct and incorrect bulbs are wedge style bases, but different in width, thickness, and length. You would need a smaller 921/T15 base style to fit yours.
Please EMAIL us in reply to your order confirmation email so we can help you exchange those to what you need!

so i was at the Eric Church and Brantley Gilbert concert the other night. And as i am walking to my truck i clicked unlock and the reverse lights click on (as do most chevys) and this guy walking ahead of me turned around and was all about em and askin where he could buy them. Of course sent him your way, glad they are getting noticed!

Awesome, thank you for the referral! We'll have to send business cards your way and start paying you to click unlock the truck at all concerts.

Latest posts

Members online