"Crude Intentions" Build

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of it with all 6 tires on it. Apparently the steel inner rears and fronts, with the boss plow mount threw a bunch of people off when they saw it run the rollers. I made the dyno guys shut the outside screen off and not post my numbers, but I had a few walk up and say it impressed the **** out of them even with out seeing numbers.

8ce34ae90243ffbe414d0abaebb2fd55.jpg

fc31d543f8f54e4691154d4d757260ae.jpg

ea9527358f7b9eca979ad65c631dae0b.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
Oh yeah I know Cody, Ryan, and have met Joel once. That's all I know from Michigan on here. Other than that I've met the Midwest and rcd guys.

Nice. Yeah Ryan was there getting his party on as I expected.

Joel was there with his 6.6 stroker truck built by Elite. He put it on the dyno.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Did you see his nitrous dick shaped burn?

His puller was built by midwest I though?

Ryan's ? Yeah I saw the video of it lol.

Joel has 2 6.4's. A 6.4 F350 ECLB pull truck with a motor by Morgan and then he has an F250 CCSB 6.4 COMPLETELY built by Tadd @ Elite. 6.6 stroker, 72VGT/91 Precision Atmo. 100%s, full fuel system, oil cooler system, OUO Bars and ALA's, stage 5 elite trans, the full works. It's a beautiful truck.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Ryan's ? Yeah I saw the video of it lol.

Joel has 2 6.4's. A 6.4 F350 ECLB pull truck with a motor by Morgan and then he has an F250 CCSB 6.4 COMPLETELY built by Tadd @ Elite. 6.6 stroker, 72VGT/91 Precision Atmo. 100%s, full fuel system, oil cooler system, OUO Bars and ALA's, stage 5 elite trans, the full works. It's a beautiful truck.
I wondered who's truck that was in the show and shine! I was feeling good till his truck and the maroon single cab made passes LOL guess when I get bored pulling it's time to step up my game

gman1

Reaction score

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
1430ish.

It was ghetto fogged twice because the 16xx was wrong.

Thats why they did another run.
Ahh good to know sir, that was just what I was told. As I left early, we never went to bed Friday night as we were trying to prep for the event.

BTW beautiful CCSB

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Well the pulling season kicked off Firday night with a 2nd place in work stock. There were 25 trucks in the class, 1st & 2nd were 14" apart, and 1&2 put 20'+ on the other 23 trucks.

I decided I wanted another test hook before a large event paying 1k to win WS on Saturday. So I jumped up into the 2.5 class Friday night as well. Truck was making a monstrous pass against a group of strong 2.5 trucks. I hurt the truck on that pass, but had I not hurt it multiple said it probably would have been close to placing.

We diagnosed and tore down the truck last night. #8 exhaust rocker was missing the ball. Found the ball in the bottom of the head as well. So then we threw in a good set of rocker on #8 to check compression. Results were not good, so we put shop air to that cylinder. It came out the exhaust like there was no real restriction. We decided to put a scope down it, sure enough a valve is not seating correctly.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Found metal in my fuel system. Not a ton, but enough that I don't want to risk anything. Putting the truck in time-out for a while.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Found metal in my fuel system. Not a ton, but enough that I don't want to risk anything. Putting the truck in time-out for a while.
Ah yes I just got up to date on your thread. After the big pull I'm putting on Saturday is over I'll tear it down and fix the valve. Then it can set in time out as well, while I look into rocker options.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Damn that sucks man!

I'm hoping mine holds together for one more hometown pull this weekend, then its pretty much time-out till I decide what to do for a motor. Its puking just a little bit after some hard drag racing. Already studded too :(